His Choice

Recap:

“Hey it’s Stacy, want to come over to my house, my parents are out of town” She said seductively

I sighed looking over at Lori’s sleeping face one more time. It’s better this way, even if I do love her.

“I’ll be right over”

“OK!” She said excitedly then hung up. I closed my phone getting out of bed.

“It’s better this way” I kept saying to myself. Maybe Stacy can make me forget about Lori. Maybe

*******************************

~*Lauren’s P.o.v*~

He left me. Even after he said he loved me, even when I said I loved him. Why did he leave? I placed my hand over my heart trying to stop the aching heartbreak in my chest. I suddenly felt a quick liquid touch my fingertips. I pulled my hand back to look at my hand in horror.

I looked at the blood on my fingers. I ran to the restroom mirror to see the same cut line that man gave me in my dreams. Out of fear my legs gave out, I fell to the floor shaking.

It was real….

Immediately put on some short demi shorts with a white sleeveless shirt that said “Fuck Normality” and white converses, grabbing my brown sack bag. I ran out the door running through the forest. I ran straight to Jack’s house.

I hated the thought of having to see Jack but, his family is the only ones who can help me. I knocked on the door then putting my hands on my knees panting.

Tom opened the door looking at me with wide eyes. “Lauren my god, are you alright?” He said grabbing me by my by my waist, my world started to spin suddenly, I leaned my weight on him as he quickly picked me up bridal style.

“Grace, call your Uncle John tell him in need him here fast!!” He yelled out to Grace, she nodded and ran to the kitchen.

Tom put me down on the couch; he placed his large hand on my forehead. His eyes widen and quickly pulled back.

“My god your burning up” He said with a worried expression.