Helena and Darth

Recap:

“Your leaving?” Thor looked at me with hurt in his eyes.

“No I’m not” I growled.

“Everyone has decided it you have no say so, you are moving Lori”

“I’m not leaving”

Jack spun me around to face him as he was gripping on both sides of my shoulders.

“Is it the house you want to stay for or him?” He said with venom in his voice.

 ********************************************

“Jack let me go now” I said growling.

“Never” He said firmly, which surprised me. Where did my wishy-washy Jack go? And how did he get replaced by this more confident, possessive one? Not that it’s a bad thing it’s kinda hot actually……wait no no stupid Lori Thor is right there!!!

Thor took a step forward for me which, earned him a glare and an animal sounding growl. Shit, what if his wolf comes out again and really does rip his throat out. Thor isn’t strong enough to beat him. Damn it!!

I took a deep breath, I knew what I had to do I and I know I’m going to hate Jack and me forever for it. “Thor, I’m sorry. But this isn’t going to work out. My life is way too complicated to bring you into it. I’m sorry I wish we could have though.”

Thor looked at Jack then me. He put on a sad smile, “It’s ok, I knew a girl like you was too good for me anyways. I hope we can still be friends, anyways text me or call me sometime alright.”

Thor looked at Jack smiling, “Take care of her”

Jack simply nodded; Thor got back into his truck and left driving away. I glared at Jack hard.

“I hate you” I said coldly pulling my arm out of his grip.

“You can hate me all you want but, that’s not going to stop me from protecting you”

I walked back inside the house feeling defeated there really nothing I can do. I wanted nothing more than to be hugged for comfort but, I’m not going to do that with Jack anytime soon. Instead I laid in bed hugging my pillow.

~*Thor’s P.o.v*~

Damn it! I slammed the door shut driving away from Lori’s house. I stopped, by the highway pulling out my cellphone. This is going to suck.

Did you get the girl?