Forbidden?

Recap:

I looked up at Jack with a sad smile with tears in my eyes, “So your right Jack, I’m just another sex object to guys. I’m a girl who can never be loved, the only person who loved me was my grandpa and he is dead. I’m all alone. I guess it should stay that way”

Jack wrapped his arms around me holding me tight against him.

“Lori, I don’t want you for your body; I want you for you. But, I still can’t be with you, I’m sorry”

“It’s ok” I said sadly…..I guess me being loved by someone is too impossible, even when i do find him, I can’t be with him.

************************************************

~*Jack’s P.o.v*~

After our conversation, I immediately took Lori home. Hearing her talk about her past made me want to ripe apart her parents and kill them. She shouldn’t have had to go through all that; no girl should have to face that. It was his fucking daughter for Christ sake!

I set her in bed, turning off the lights. Lori fell asleep instantly in my arms on the way home. Suddenly a flicker of glow caught my eye by the door. It quickly left down stairs, I went down stairs making sure I closed the door behind me.

I then sat myself down on the couch, groaning.

“Come out Leon I know your there”

The ball of light came out of hiding and, out popped fairy boy Leon on the couch across from me.

“Rape? Really? Do you really think I would do something like that?” He said frowning.

“You’re a fairy, all you fairies do is make magic and, have sex” I said matter-oh-fact.

“That because, our kind is cursed you know that. If our ancestors didn’t fuck up we fairies would be normal.”

“Sure you would” I said rolling my eyes.

“So why won’t you date Lori?”

I stiffened, “It’s complicated”

“Well start explaining”

“No” I said instantly.

“Talk or else I’ll glamor you”

I groaned, if it was any normal fairy I would tell them to go fuck themselves but, sadly I can’t over power Leon that for sure in magic.

“It’s Logan, and Sean’s pack. Sean’s mate was murdered a year ago but, no one found out who did it. Sean automatically blamed us. He went to Logan demanded fair trade.”