Grandchildren? Wait What?!?!

Recap:

“I know they are disgusting”

“No not that this sausage is super good!! Oh yea I guess they are man whores but, then again every male is” I said moaning to the awesome goodness of the sausage.

Jack took the sausage from my mouth and put on his plate. “Stop that”

“Hey that was my sausage mr!!!”

“Stop moaning, your not helping anyone here by doing that” He said while his eyes traced back to the unknown guy sitting with Vicky and David.

I think Jack was glaring at him. Hmmmmm wonder why?.....but, I’m mostly wondering when I will get my sausage back.

 ***********************************************************

~*Jack’s P.o.v*~

“Stop moaning, your not helping anyone here by doing that” I said looking back at Tyler.

“Ok so I know Vicky, David and of course my pet Jack, put I don’t know you” Lori said pointing at him with her fork that had another sausage stabbed in it. What is up with her and sausage?

“Sorry, I’m Tyler….i was just observing you, seeing how your taking all this. Turns out your taking this pretty well”

“Observing? Why?”

“Our alpha Logan needs to see if we need to erase your memories or not. But, right now he is currently out in our world, so me being beta I have to take care of this in his absences.”

“Erase my memories?” I could hear the worry in her voice.

“I think I’ve seen enough for now but, I will be keeping an eye on you” He said smiling, then got up off the couch and, left out the back door.

“Oh don’t worry Lori if he erases your memory it won’t hurt or anything. It’s kinda like rearranging what happens in your life” Vicky said trying to comfort her. Lori smiled, but I knew she was afraid I could see it in her eyes.

“I think that’s enough for now Vicky, you and David can go now” I said staring at them, telling them to leave.

They nodded and said their goodbyes to Lori and quickly left the room. I turned back to see Lori turned away from me. I grabbed her waist pulling her so she was on my lap; she still refused to look at me, instead she buried her face in my chest.

“Lori” I said stroking her hair with on hand while my other hand held onto her waist.

“I don’t want to forget Jack” She whispered.

“It will be ok Lori”