She left him alone, the cloud of sadness he was radiating too strong for Wanda to endure.

The majority of the mutants were gathered outside, still standing around, still high off of their own adrenaline. They all turned to look at her when she stepped out, and she worried that they were angry with her for using her magic on them. But one by one, they walked up to her, grabbing her hand and shaking it—silent thank you's.

"More of us would have died if it weren't for you," a girl told her, the wings on her back fluttering against the rigid wind. "I didn't know Sharon that well, but she was a hell of a fighter. One of the best I think." The girl turned away before Wanda could say anything in return, and the wings on the girl's back fluttered into her skin, disguising themselves as a tattoo.

The cold wind felt like icy splinters on her skin, and she hurried back inside of the jet and grabbed blankets from the storage unit, handing them out to the mutants who were inside. Bruce was still slumped in his seat, his mouth agape. She pulled his blanket off from where she previously was sitting, and placed it over him.

She cowered over him, her fingers brushing the hair out of his closed eyes. Then, ever so gently, sent a stream of her hex into his head, pushing him deeper into his sleep. She knew if he was awake, he'd try and stop her from leaving.

___

They hovered above the factory building, watching as Emma and other crept towards it, closer and closer. Tony kept his eyes on the opening the tunnel, where Natasha and Steve soon emerged, and then they were all together again.

Tony and Vision flew down to meet with Steve and the others, ever so quietly, then without making too much noise, they all greeted each other, but Emma held a certain expression that worried Tony. He knew very well how close Emma was to Catseye, and it was no surprise that her beautiful face raged with anger—cold, silent anger.

He was about to approach her, but then a raging scream erupted from the factory, and Tony's skin crawled at the sound of pain and fear. Steve and Natasha were running immediately, the other's hesitated, waiting for Emma's order. She took a step, and the others followed, but she raised her hand, forcing them to stop. He waited, watching, observing the White Queen's actions, cautious of every move she made.

"Pietro will join me, but you will stay out here. I can't lose any of you." They all looked at her, and Pietro joined her at her side, and the other's just bowed their heads, taking the order from their leader. But Tony could see the tightness in their faces, trying their best to stand back and not follow.

He wanted to tell her he was sorry for her loss, but he didn't know how to say it. The words fumbled in his head for a minute straight, before he realized she had already begun walking for he factory. Vision stood by his side, waiting for him, and he grunted and took for the sky, Vision following.

They flew up high enough to hide behind the thick fog, then they lowered down, landing like feathers on the roof. Tony and Vision would go in from the top, and the others would enter the factory from the bottom. He didn't know what to expect, or what he would do if he walked in and saw Trask nothing but ash and bone.

Tony's armor clanked against the roof of the factory, and he lightened his steps as best as he could before ripping open the locked door that led down. Vision followed him, a few steps behind, guarding Tony for some reason. They descended the stairs as quietly as they could, and when they reached the first floor, Tony could feel is skin growing hot from the heat that was coming from inside.

Blue and gold flames circled around Trask, the flames lashing out as if trying to bite him. The flames were dangerous—their fire was dangerous, and Tony scrambled his thoughts away as he focused on his breathing.