Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 33: Ace's Ingenious Plan

Oh My Gosh Guys! Last night, I got off of my lazy ass and planned out the rest of this book. Now, all of the chapters have been drafted, well, sort of. I know what I'm gonna write in them. This book is going to end soon. I actually almost started crying during the planning. I mean, once it's finished... That's it. My first real book that I have actually completed. I also almost cried for another reason, but that's something you'll find out in later chapters. Oh! Things are starting to unfold now and DRAMA everywhere!... -ish. XD 

Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 33: Ace's Ingenious Plan

Violet's P.O.V.

I hadn't communicated with my wolf since 'that' talk. It was partly because she wouldn't reply to me. Subsequently, I haven't managed to change into my wolf for the past two weeks. During those two weeks, I have been trying to avoid both Axel and Blake. There was no way I could handle being around them when I was unsure of where my heart lay and it was all because of my stupid wolf. I was perfectly happy thinking that I loved Axel, which I still do, but then she had to go and ruin everything. Well, I suppose I couldn't completely blame her. I, of course, was the one who had these feelings in the first place. So, what have I been doing so far? Hanging out with Ace and discussing his 'plan'.

Biting my lip, I watched Ace's eyebrows scrunch up as he focused on the page we were currently planning on. I had jotted down a few of my ideas, but he then just crossed them out, saying that I needed to think 'outside the box'.

"You could at least consider what I wrote." I said, snatching the pen and pad out of his hands. He tried to take them back, but I scooted away from him. Giving him a warning look, I placed my hand up.

"Stay back." I ordered, suddenly wary at seeing mischief written all over his face.

He shrugged and smirked, "I won't do anything."

Keeping my eyes on him, I stood up and sat on the couch opposite his bed. Now we were a good few metres apart. He pouted and gave me his puppy dog eyes. I looked away as quick as I could and returned my focus back to the plan.

"Okay," I began, ignoring his pleading looks, "first, we need someone to actually execute this plan. You know, the undercover agent."

Boy did I sound weird right now. I felt like I was in some sort of James Bond movie... Or maybe mission impossible. My mind went blank for a minute and I shook my head to clear my thoughts. Now was not the time.

"Well, we could just use Dante. He already agreed to help you in your previous plan." Suggested Ace, flopping back onto his bed with a loud 'oomph'.

I paused, thinking about it.

"Wow, first bright suggestion you've given me all day." I teased, making another bullet point.

Ace scoffed, "Excuse me, but who thought of this brilliant plan in the first place?"

I chuckled, "Yeah, whatever Einstein."

Now that we had come up with several tactics, we decided that our plan was ready. As soon as I let go of the notes we made, Ace had snatched it up and was halfway across the room. I stretched and followed him.

"What? No break?" I yawned, wanting to just lay down and take a nice long nap.

Ace turned around to face me with a serious expression.

"Time is precious." He said simply, "You must never take it for granted because once it's gone, that's it. You can't go back."

Suspicious, I grabbed his arm.

"Have you been reading Jesse's books again?" I asked, amused when he blushed.

"I was getting bored." He mumbled embarrassed, quickening his pace and leaving me behind in fits of laughter.