Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 26: Plan

Rejection and Rogues - Chapter 25: Plan

Hi, I hoped you guys enjoyed the last chapter. Sure, my writing skills aren't that good yet, but I'll keep trying to improve - 'cause I'm only 14 :P. If you have anything to say, please comment. I do like knowing what you thought. Don't forget to vote and stuff, you know? The drill? So...ENJOY!

P. S

Sorry for the long wait, kinda have writers block. :/ It's kinda short as well.

THIS HAS NOT BEEN EDITED!!!

Violet's P.O.V

"Was it really them?" Asked Celeste, chewing her lip. I nodded and sat down.

"I didn't think that she hated me this much." I admitted, fiddling with my fingers.

Sighing, she plopped down on to the bench next to me and held my hands.

"You know that they won't be able to do much; at least not when you have your incredible friends around." She smiled.

I forced back a smile. Sure, not much harm could come to me when I was surrounded by them, but how can I protect them from what could come. If I wanted to keep my friends safe, I'd need a plan that would outsmart theirs. I knew that Karmen wasn't the exactly the brightest, but I knew that she wasn't stupid either. It didn't help that I knew practically nothing about Brianna. I'd probably need to speak with Axel later on.

"Let's go home." I muttered.

"Unfortunately, there's not much we can do at the moment. All we can really do is wait." Sighed Blake, running his hands through his hair.

Biting my lip, I leaned back into the couch.

"C'mon. Can't you even question her or get someone to follow her around?" Asked Ace with wide eyes.

I shot him a warning look, 'Hush up.' I told him through the mind link.

Rolling his eyes, he stuck his tongue out at me. Shaking my head at his immaturity, I tried to think of a way to get more information. Both Brianna and Karmen hated me, so there was no way that I could just go up to them and ask. Spying maybe? I could discuss that idea with Celeste later, but what I really need is someone to go undercover. Who could convince Karmen to tell the truth? Blake? Nah, they had a fight and I don't think that Blake would be too happy about that. Axel? Nope, also not an option. Karmen probably knows he's with me. Dante?

A smile broke out onto my face; yes, Dante! He's practically a stranger. I mean, he had no connections with Axel's pack when she came, so it would only take a bit of flirting. Okay, one problem solved. Who'd talk to Brianna? Well, that's obvious; Axel would. Although he did have a massive argument with her about the whole 'Violet is my mate' thing, I'm sure she would give in. The power of mates can come in handy sometimes.

Grinning at my plan, I stood up and left the room.

Axel looked at me with a blank look, "no."

I stared at him incredulously, "Why not? You're the only one who can do it."

Growling quietly, he turned around and marched over to his bed. I followed and folded my arms across my chest. We made eye contact as he sat down and I gave him the puppy dog eyes.

"You have to Axel, it's for this pack's well being. I mean, Dante already agreed to it." I said, glancing at Dante quickly.

"Yeah dude. Don't be such a puss- ow!" His words were cut off when Celeste thumped him upside the head.