Vampire!Mettaton X Reader

Start from the beginning

I wasn't going to let some mystery guy kill me, so I kicked him with my leg. But, he was too quick and dodged it, letting go of my mouth in the process. I quickly moved away and got a good looked at him.

He seemed over all attractive, and looked like a very flirtatious guy. He had fangs, a simple sign of him being a vampire. He looked at me and chuckled.

I felt my neck, and the spot his finger had touched was a dark pink and was very warm. "What the hell did you do to me..?!" I asked in anger, but also in fear.

"Why, I simply marked you!" The man exclaimed with a laugh. "It's what all monsters can do! When a monster marks someone, that means it's their's to kill."

My eyes widened, but then I realized I didn't care. I was here to die anyways. What was the harm of dying by the hands of an attractive robot? "Oh...that's it?" I asked, letting out a sigh of relief.

He frowned, but I looked at him with a big smile. "So, this means nobody else can hurt me in the meantime, right?" I asked with a grin.

"Well, no, but-"

"Thanks bye!" I said quickly, dashing off quickly. As soon as I was far enough, I began to realize this mark wasn't a good thing. It meant I could no longer be killed.

I bit my lip and sighed. "Dang it all...!" I said and walked slowly through the waterfall. "Maybe he's weak...?" I said to myself, though I wasn't so sure.

He looked pretty strong to me.

I began to wonder if my dumb luck actually would keep me alive, and that thought was enough to send a shiver down my spine.

If I survived, it would be terrible! Then I would have to face my anger mother and father and be constantly bothered by people asking how I made it through that hole without dying. It also meant those bullies would probably pick on me and mock how much attention I got.

But...it could spark some popularity and new friends! But those friends might only use me for popularity....

I was snapped out of my phase of thought when a spear was shot at the path I was walking on. Shit.

I examined the spear, but it was all too clear. It was that girl I had met. She was so determined to kill me at one point, but somehow I had managed to survive.

I would've let her kill me, except I had promised Sans, a skeleton who had some witchery powers, that I would try to protect myself, even if it was just a little bit of protection.

And my will to protect myself combined with my luck left me able to escape the challenges Undyne laid out for me.

But now she was back.

"Hey, you and me..." She said as she emerged from the shadows, "..let's settle this...right...NOW." She demanded, her voice enough to make me shiver in fear.

"U-uh, hey! You know, I know we had some tough times back there, but can't we j-just, you know, laugh about a-all this? Ha ha-!"

I was cut off by the sound of a spear rushing through the wind and slicing my right cheek as it rushed past me. My face went pale as I reached a shaky hand up to the cut.

I caught one look of Undyne's expression, and booked it past her.

I was struggling to escape a terrifying death by the hands of a monster named Undyne. She was an all powerful solider, and was stronger than ever despite not being mixed with a second monster type. I was running and running for my life and from the spears being launched at me.

"*huff*...*huff*...why are you trying to kill me?!" I asked in confusion. "You're a human, that's why! I have to get your soul, I have to!" Undyne shouted and gritted her teeth. She was catching up on me.