Jealousy (Dylan O'Brien)

His girlfriend isn't Britt in this imagine. And this imagine is inspired by a dream I had.

Dylan O'Brien : your best friend since high school.
You started to have weird feelings for him and you didn't know what it was exactly.

Now, you were on your way to his house.

Oh yeah, Dylan had a girlfriend. An obsessive and jealous girlfriend. She was insane, really. Always watching him, always listening. She wasn't nice at all. You were even wondering why Dylan loved her.

*

Now you were standing in front of Dylan's house. You knocked on the door and Sofia, his girlfriend, opened the door. She didn't even say hi or enter. No, she lets you outside, still looking at you in a weird way.

'Hey. Can I see Dylan?', you asked.

"He's busy.", she said, about to close the door.

Then you heard quick footsteps. Dylan.

"Uh, Sofia, I'm not busy at all... Enter, (y/n).", Dylan said first mad at Sofia then he smiled at you.

You entered in the big house. Well, it wasn't huge but it was big enough.

"Let's go downstairs.", he said.

You followed him while you saw Sofia getting even more mad and jealous. You couldn't help but laugh.

Now downstairs and well sat, you started talking.

'Dylan, you said you wanted to talk to me.'

He blushed.

"Well uh... This can wait and this is not really something I have to say, but it's something I have to do..."

He stared at you for a moment, you got really confused. He continued :

"But, uh y-you know, it can wait. Let's talk about whatever for now. So how's your life ?"

The talk went on, without any break. Sofia was almost always around and she was annoying, she probably thought that you weren't noticing her.

Later, when she went back upstairs for real, Dylan whispered :

"I'm thinking about breaking up with her. She's been very annoying for the past weeks and I can't anymore. She's so posessive and jealous..."

'Why did you went out with her then? It's been like 6 months that you guys are together!'

"At first, she was okay. But when you started coming home to visit me she became super jealous. She didn't even believe me when I told her that you were my best friend."

'Woah... I'm sorry Dyl.'

"Don't be, I'll be glad to end that relationship."

*
It's been around four hours that you both talked. Yes, he was your best friend but you felt something unusual in his eyes. Like... Like a spark.
Dylan was now sat very close to you.

Suddenly, Sofia came downstairs loudly.

"DYLANN! What are you guys talking about?!", she said yelling to him

Dylan was about to answer but you answered first, like if you had no control over your words.

'Oh, we were just talking about how much you're a bitch.'

Dylan looked at you with wide eyes. But then he smiled.

She slapped you.

Dylan got up.

'How dare you?!', you said getting up and standing in front of her.

"What the fuck Sofia?! You really just slapped my best friend?!", said Dylan angrily.

"Well, yeah. It looks like if you guys have little secrets. I'm sure you're more than just best friends."

"Maybe you're right.", said Dylan.

You were very confused now. But you laughed as you saw Sofia's face.

"You know what, Sofia? We're done."

"Wh-what?? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!", yelled Sofia.

Quickly, Dylan turned to you and took your face in his hands and kissed you.

Butterflies.

You kissed him back, you now knew how love felt.

Sofia was still yelling but you weren't listening at all.

"Is this a good answer?", asked Dylan to Sofia.

Sofia left, crying and screaming.

Dylan smirked and kissed you again.