Mine (Dylan O'Brien)

Goals tbh.

You were new in California and you just entered in the the class you first had in the school.

Everyone's eyes were on you, they knew you were new here.

And then, suddenly your eyes couldn't stop staring at a boy.

Hazel eyes, chocolate brown hair and a perfect smile.

He then smirked at you cause you were staring at him.

Suddenly, he took you off of your thoughts.

"The teacher is calling you.", he said still smirking.

You turned around to face the teacher.

'Oh, sorry...', you said blushing.

"It's okay, (Y/N). You can sit there."

He was showing the desk beside the boy. You hapily walk toward the place, sat down.

He was staring at you. Then, you saw him writting a note while the teacher was talking.

He gave it to you, you read it.

«As I heard, your name is (Y/N). Really pretty. By the way, if you want, you can sit with me for lunch.»

You replied with «Thank you. Sure, tell me your name at lunch.»

Later in class, you caught him looking at you many times then looking away.

At lunch, your eyes were looking for him.

You saw him waving at you, sat down with his friends. You had to admit that it made you nervous to be surrounded by only guys.

Taking your plate, you went there. Before you sat down, you heard the guys whispering.

You were afraid of being judged, you wanted a good impression. But already, the girls near your table were looking at you in a bitchy way.

You guessed that it was because -you had to admit it- Dylan was very attractive and they were a bit jealous.

Then you sat down.

"Hey", said the cute boy.

'Hey...', you said in a question way, asking for his name.

"Dylan.", he said with a smile.

'Oh nice, my full name is (Y/N/LN)'

"Mine's Dylan O'Brien."

"Who cares?", said one of his friends winking at Dylan.

"Yeah, we only care about her name not yours.", another one said smirking then bursted out of laughing with all the boys.

"I'm sad now, thanks.", Dylan said laughing louder.

You were a bit shy now, it was awkward for you.

But they stopped laughing and started talking to you seriously. Dylan wasn't really in the conversation.

And then, Dylan said something that you would always remember and that would change your life.

"But guys, she's mine."