Ch.4: Zaakar

Princeton looks furious. "What's the point of being able to see the future if you never see anything?!" Princeton asks Prodigy in anger. Prodigy takes a step back. He can feel his system about to blow. "I just got this new power and right now it's overshadowing all the others so excuse me if I can't control all of them right now! And last time I checked you had the power of reading minds and I'm sure you read her saying she was in trouble because you always are reading her mind I know that for a fact and you weren't in no more of a hurry than anyone else so check yourself! That's your girlfriend, your loyalty belongs to her not mine. I just help because that's her sister!" He snaps back. "Guys! Blaming one another is not gonna bring Rae back! Shut the fuck up and lets figure out a plan, who she's with and get her back before something worse happens to her!" SiSi becomes the voice of reason. "Nah but he started at me so I'ma finish it, she's his responsibility!" Prodigy scolds. "Shut up! I just said that we have other things to worry about right now damn!" SiSi says starting to get pissed at Prince and Prod. "Yes like going to school in about 4 hours. Go get some sleep!" Tamar says in a motherly tone. The boys start looking lost. "Did ya'll forget about school?" Vincent asks them and laughs. "Giving the situation I really don't give a fuck about school, I have better things to worry about!" Princeton tells Tamar and Vincent with an attitude. "Watch your mouth when you're talking to us. We may not be your birth parents but you owe us the respect as if we were!" Vincent amonishes him. Princeton rolls his eyes. "You better watch those eyes too!" Tamar adds. "I'm sorry but why would I go to school when my girlfriend is missing? I don't care about school!" Princeton starts to get irritated. "We'll find her and if we need ya'lls help we will sumon ya'll, otherwise you will be in school." Vincent tells all of them. Princeton is seems uninterested. "We got this!" Tamar adds. The boys all go to their rooms with the girls. 

____________________________________________________________

The next day they all go to school together. Everyone is shocked that the boys are being seen heavily with them. They've never been so open with their relationships at school. A clique of girls walk up to them. Ray is holding Neah's hand. "So how long is this going to last Ray? One week? Tomorrow?" The girl asks him. Neah looks up at him. "Till I die." Ray answers and moves the girl out of his way gently. "I swear it's there's a movie playing and we're the actors in it. All eyes on us." SiSi says as she walks beside Sidney. She feels like a third wheel cause she's all alone. One of Roc exes starts to approach and against his better judgement he grabs SiSi's hand to deflect the situation and save face. "So you must not mind getting jumped then! Huh?" The girls asks SiSi. "Are you admitting that you did it Sarah?" Roc asks her as he clenches to SiSi's hands for dear life. He hasn't touched her in what seems like forever and he was starting to miss her all over again. "I'm not admitting anything, simply asking a question." She answers. "That was the first and last time I get jumped. You're mad because you want my man and you can't have him. Keep watching us, I like the attention." SiSi says as she leans over and kisses Roc's lips right in front of his ex Sarah. Sarah rolls her eyes and storms off. "You don't have any exes that I should be worried about do you?" Sidney asks Prodigy and giggles. "Nah, my exes aren't crazy like that." He tells her and kisses her hand. As the walk into the building Roc lets loose of SiSi's hand because he can feel himself forgetting about the lesson to be learned on her part but it's taking everything he has to let her go. His body and mind is desperate for her at this point and that sudden yet passionate kiss made things even more complicated than they already were. He didn't know what to do. Before their first class starts Princeton gets a text from Vincent: I don't know how easy it will be to get Rae but someone working for the king has her and we need to get to her fast! Meet us at home as soon as school is out, all of you. Princeton turns and looks at the crew. "Someone named Zaakar has Rae!" Prodigy blurts out as soon as he sees Princeton's face. Everyone looks confused because they've never heard of this person and they don't know just how dangerous he is or what he wants with Rae................................................................

Stay tuned! - Chasity