Chapter 5

I wake up on the soft bed. I haven't slept that well in a long while. I sit up and see a pile of clothes siting in the far corner of the bed. I climb out of the bed and walk over to them. I don't see any shirts, but I slip on the black leggings. Then Helen walks in.

"Good, you're awake and the leggings fit!" She sits a bunch of tank tops on the bed. She holds them up infront of me.

"Agh, white makes you look even more paler than you already are!" She throws the white tank top over her shoulder. Next is a pink one.

"This makes you look ill." She holds up blue.

"Not your color." Then she holds up black.

"Perfect, put this on" she throws it at me. I slip off the big baggy t-shirt I was wearing and slip in the tank top. It fits perfectly. Almost too perfect. It hugs my body, showing my figure. Helen sits a pair of black combat boots down for me to put on. Then she hands me a black Leather jacket

"Okay, so black is your only color." She says.

She walks behind me and starts brushing my hair. Then she puts it in a ponytail.

"Today, your life will change. It will be hard. I'm here for you. I'm your personal counselor. You can tell me anything." She whispers in my ear.

"Thank you." I say.

She gives me a smile "Let's go." She leads me to the door.

-

A huge camp. Not what I expected. In the middle of a camp is a huge black building, almost twice the size as the testing building. (The place I came from) Over a thousand teens stand in a line outside the building. Barely any girls. 300 of them, counting me. Out of 1,000 students, that isn't that much. Helen leads me to a stage that's in front of the line of teens.

A man greets me with a smile. He guides me to the center stage.

"My fellow students. I present Kayla Mage. Warrior." He says into the microphone.

A group of the teens cheer and jump up and down. The rest stand there with disappointed faces. Helen takes my hand and leads me over to the group of kids who are jumping up and down. There aren't many teens in this group. About 50. 20 of them are girls, counting me.

A guy pats me on the back. He has black hair, blue eyes and he's strong. His skin is tan. He gives me a smile. "I'm Derek, I'll help you out. Oh, and welcome to the Warriors."