"Seriously Y/B/N I am fine and to prove it." As to stop Y/B/N worries I stood up and I gave her a reasuring smile.

Fuck I thought my head hurts its like the world hates me today first was today is valentines day it would have been a happy day if my heart was not broken second my head has been hit by a fucking door so I say the world hates me not only I felt emotional pain I felt physical pain its so freaking awesome note my sarcasm.

"Well if your fine me,little mix,fifth harmony and their boyfriend-"I stop listening to what Y/B/N was saying as the word boyfriend stuck in my mind and there is no guessing on who there boyfriend is.

"And we will go back to our apartment for a sleep over so we could get to know each other more." After Y/B/N said that my heart rate went so fast that I thought everyone was gonna hear it.

Ok I am pretty sure the universe hates,like come on how is this not proof that the universe hates me. Like seriously I have to see my ex-girlfriend who broke my heart and my brother who betrayed me,at least Y/B/N and little mix is there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I check the time 6:30 p.m. there still thirty minutes before our they will arrive.

As I waited for them to arrive I started to think which was bad because every thought I had was always bad since the girls cheated on me,girls or other people may think men are always the cheaters,fuck boy,but you people should wake up us men or some of us are not like that,some women like my ex's are cold heartless cheaters.

As I tried not to think of anything bad or depressing,my mind instead gives me a happy memory to think of.

Flashback 7 months ago
"Babe wake up." As I open my eyes I was met with chocolate brown eyes that I love. I look at the clock that hangs by the wall 8:00 A.M. then I look at the cuban who is beside me in my bed looking at me with a smile that is so pure with happiness and the look on her eyes says it all,love that is the look she gives me every time I wake up it never fails to make me smile and heart flutter with joy,happiness,and love that I thought I would never feel again.

"Good morning Cami" Instead of saying good morning to me she gave me a kiss full of Love which felt like my heart is gonna explode into tiny little pieces because of how much joy and love my girlfriends has given me in our relationship.

"Good morning baby." Camila said while giving me a smile that is bright as the sun.

"Wheres the others?" I said confused almost everyday all the girls would give me kisses and they would look me in the eyes with joy,happiness, and my favorite love.

"They are downstairs." Camila said excitedly making me confuse why would they be downstairs instead of giving me kisses.

"Awe don't pout you look to cute." Camila cooed.

"I want kisses from them." I whine like a child but I don't care I need their kisses.

"Then just go downstairs." Camila said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"I want their kisses when I wake up in the morning." I said still a pout on my face while Camila made an O on her beautiful mouth.

"Ok I get why your sad and upset but why won't you just go downstairs and kiss them?" Camila ask still confuse.

"Cause I am lazy." I said honestly.

"Can you just come downstairs please." Cami pleaded.

"Fine" I said. I heard Camila squeal in excitement when I turn to look at her she has the most biggest smile on her face making me happy to go downside even though I just wanted to rest on a saturday morning because school was hell.

As we went downstairs I smelled food but not just any food but my favorite food as we went to the dining room I saw the rest of my girlfriends smiling excitedly at me while Camila joins them.

I look at them then the table it was filled with all of my favorite foods making my stomach grumble with hunger,the girls laugh at this making my cheeks turn into deep red.

"What this?" I ask still blushing from embarrassment because of my stomach.

After they stop laughing they finally answered my question.

"Well we just wanted to this." Lauren said staring into my eyes as I get lost into those emerald eyes.

"Y/N Y/N Y/N hey." I snap out of the trance when Ally kept repeatedly call my name.

"What's wrong?" Ally asked concern is very clear in her voice. I look back at Ally then the rest of the girls they all look concern then my eyes land on Lauren making me blush her worries was gone when she solve the puzzle her smirk grew as she saw the blush on my cheeks.

"Are you sure your ok?" Normani asked as she saw my red cheeks she looks saw worried but it all disappeared when I gave her a kiss,it gave my heart so much happiness that I had to contain it before it literally explodes into a bliss of happiness.

"Ok that's enough its my turn." I heard my other now jealous girlfriends said making me chuckle at their jealous face when me and mani separated from the kiss.

After I gave each of my girlfriends a kiss my whole entire body felt like it was gonna explode into happiness. If this is what heaven feel like then I never wanna leave.

Flashback over.

Wow. The happiness I felt from that memory made my heart ache it felt like centuries since I felt happy but in reality its only less than two weeks.

I felt something wet on my cheeks I only now felt myself crying. I must have started crying since I remembered that happy memory.

What is there to live when all your happiness is taken away.