One...two..

~two weeks later~ 

"BLEHHH" Tomoi patted my back as i puked in the toilet. Kyouya sighed and then brought me a cup of cold water. I drank it hastily even though i knew it was coming out anyway. "Did you eat something bad?" I shook my head and argued back at Kyouya. "Of course i didnt! only yummy food is made here!" I puked again in the toilet and Kyouya sighed. "Well then what is it?"  

Tomoi giggled and we both looked at her, or at least i tried looking at her instead of the toilet. "maybe she's pregnant?" Me and Kyouya widened our eyes and looked at each other. "Uh. i don't think so..." Jun suddenly interrupted and brought me some medicine. "It could be that though. Depending on what happened a month ago." 

Me and Kyouya blushed and then shook our heads. Tomoi laughed and Jun suddenly said he had to run to the store. I felt something rising up and i faced the toilet again. "You'll have to drink lots of water mada'm. you'll get dehydrated like this." 

After i finished puking i sat in the living room exhausted and i patted my belly. "I dont think so right?" Kyouya walked in with some porridge and i ate while he watched me. "So why are you being creepy and watching me?" He sighed and fixed his glasses. "I'm not being creepy. i'm just inspecting." I laughed and ate the porridge. "Creeeeppppyyyyyy" He pinched my cheeks and i had little tears in my eyes. 

"okay okayyy!!!! sorry!!!" He let go of my cheeks and then i finished eating my porridge. Kyouya took the bowl to the kitchen and at that moment Jun walked in with a bag. "I was embarrassed by buying this but you better use it." buy what? i took the bag and looked in it. "p-p-pregnancy test?!" 

He blushed red and i dropped the box on the floor. "Just use it! i was embarrassed enough! dont give me that face!" I sweat dropped and picked up the box. "Sure alright but i dont think i am." I walked into the bathroom and read the instructions. I did what it said and i sat on the toilet seat waiting for the answer. i closed my eyes for about five seconds and i opened them again. "WHAT?!?!" I walked into the room and Kyouya burst in after and Jun jumped up from the couch and looked at the sign. 

"A-Amaya is t-that..?" 

''''''''''''

"Many months later i gave birth to a healthy baby boy. And that baby was you Kazuki!" 

"wow mommy! you're so cool and pretty! just like a spy O_O" 

"Kazuki, your mother is not pretty, she's gorgeous." 

"Yes daddyyyy~"

*locked door suddenly opens and little girl holding a wire stands in the door way.* 

"Oh i mean, healthy baby boy, Kazuki AND girl, Kazue." 

"mommy daddy, i could unlock it now!" 

"Amaya did you teach her that?" 

"Uh-no..?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Well i guess thats it T^T well i love you readers! :3 i hope you read my other stories ^^ vote please? :) oh and i put a picture of the twins on the side! :D