Bodyguard!

Kyouya POV

Did she fall asleep? I looked at her calmed and eased face as i smiled. I always smiled like this when she wasnt looking. Her arms wrapped around my torso and her hands clinged to the back of my shirt. I retreated from sitting and lied both of us down as she breathed softly. I held her tight and i kissed her on the forehead. I wouldnt dare do this while she's awake. "good night Amaya..." 

Normal POV

OK. So i kinda woke up when Kyouya wouldnt keep still but pretended i was asleep. What i didnt expect was a little peck on my forehead. I wanted to blush so badly but i held it back with all the strength i had. "good night Amaya..." His breathing steadied and i figured that he fell asleep. I thought to myself ' man...he's like the biggest tsundare EVER. I thought i was a tough cracker. I mean, at least i can actually say something personal as a sign to say that we're getting closer but he only does sweet things when im asleep doesnt he? wimp.' I smiled softly and then i drifted back to sleep. 

The sun began shining and the curtains were flown open. "urgh..too bright...turn it offffff. Kyouya dont be mean to me. i wanna sleeeeppppppp." I opened my eyes just sligtly and saw that Kyouya was still laying next to me. "wait..if you're here then who-?" I looked towards the window and saw a very familiar cute maid.

"k-kyouyo?!" she smiled and then put her finger over her lips. "shhh..!" I looked at kyouya as he groaned. still not a morning person huh? I got out of the bed and then kyouyo whispered to me. "lets get you changed and out of the room. Master Kyouya hasnt slept ever since you ran away so let him rest." I sweat marked but then nodded and walked to the closet with Kyouko. 

"Kyouko?" She looked through the racks of clothes as i sat down in a chair. "yes madam?" i got out of the chair as she held a white dress and motioned me to stand up. "the last time i saw you was at the wedding. where have you been if you're my personal maid?" 

She smiled as she dressed me up in the plain white dress. "oh ive always been there. well until you left the premises since youre a fast one but most of the time i've been there." I blinked and then patted the dress that  was wearing. "seriously?" 

She nodded but then sighed. "actually...im getting transferred. I have to guard one of master Kyouya's older cousin now so thats why iv'e appered before you today." We exited the room where Kyouya still slept and into a huge room with a couple of sofa's and a grand piano in the corner near the glass windows. "so i dont get a bodyguard anymore?"

She shook her head and smiled. "no. you get a new one!" I looked at the sofa where a man with white hair and light red eyes. "This is Jun Kurisu. He's your new body guard." He was tall and thin. He had a mysterious atmosphere and he often looked lost in thought. 

"its nice to meet you Jun." He looked at me and just nodded slightly but didnt say anything. "Jun is a quiet one but he's an excellent body guard. get along okay?" Kyouko rushed out of the room and i guessed that she had to met the person who she needs to guard now. 

I noticed Jun staring at me and i looked at him but he didnt even look away...kind of fearless. "uh..well im Amaya. please take care of me!" He didnt even nod this time. He just...stared. "uh..is something the matter?" He blinked a couple of times and shook his head. I sighed and smiled at him. "not the talkative type are you? well thats alright im used to the quiet types!" I smiled and then i walked out the room with Jun following behind me. 

As we walked down the hallways maids were giving him glances and i could tell he was uncomfortable. He's actually quiet popular isnt he? I walked quicker so we could get him out of the maids sights and we made it outside in the garden. 

"...thank...you.." no way. "did you just TALK?!?!" he kind of blushed and then i laughed. "sorry sorry. but thank you for what?" I laid down against the tree and he stayed on the opposite side. "for walking quicker so i wouldnt get eaten by those women.." I felt my stomach cramping and tears coming to my eyes. "HAHAHAHAHA!!! EAT you? that, my friend is cannibalism. And they are not cannibals." 

He chuckled and then we just sat under the tree with the cool breeze flowing. "hey." I looked at the sky from under the tree and knew it was going to be a nice day. "yes madam?" I smiled and then stood up while patting my dress down. 

"In the room earlier you looked like you were in deep thought..what were you thinking about?" He stood up after me and we walked back towards the mansion. "i wasnt really thinking of anything critical...i was just thinking that you were beautiful.." He blushed lightly agianst his pale white skin and i blinked a couple of times. " thanks. i think youre pretty too. no offense. like really though. if i were to dress you up you'd look adorable!" His face turned an even deeper color and he shook his head. "madam! no!" I laughed as we entered the mansion and into the kitchen. "im just kidding goodness haha."

"looks like im gunna have lots of fun with this bodyguard."