The Gang

My eyes widened when those 7 words echoed through my head. I looked up at Kyoya and he was smiling, highly amused at my reaction. "damn you.." he chuckled and then he put his arm around my waist. "what are you-?!" he picked me up princess style and everybody clapped. "h-hey! put me down!" he looked down at me and smiled warmly and I blushed in rage. "its only for the crowd." i felt my heart sink but i was skilled at having a poker face. "whatever.." We were outside of the chapel and he put me into the white limousine awaiting us. He waved and smiled at the crowd and a couple of crying girls. I sighed.  

He got into the limo and I spoke under my breath. "fake..." He shifted his attention towards me and stared daringly at me. "say that again to my face." I gulped and grit my teeth but held my pride. "I said you're fa-!!" before I could finish he pressed his lips on mine and pushed me down onto the long seat and he pressed his body onto mine. "nnmmmmnnn!!!" I flinched from that same pleasure from the chapel but this feeling...was more intense.

I looked at him in the eyes and he was amused at my reaction. I tried pushing him off of me but then he pinned down my arms and everything was revealing. He pulled his mouth away from mine and he smirked. With one hand holding my wrists, he got his other and started to pull my dress up. "n-no!! what are you doing?!" he smiled and then that killer chuckle escaped his lips.

He began laughing uncontrollably. He let go of me and then gripped his stomach. "your expression haha...PRICELESS! that's what you get for calling me fake." I blushed red and I moved farther down the limo. "you jerk...I HATE you..." He scooted closer to me and then put one arm around my shoulder. "I love you too honey." I glared at him and he chucked at my expression.

Suddenly the car stopped forcibly and I was getting lunged forward. I felt Kyoya's hand wrap around my waist which broke the lunge. I suddenly felt the change in the atmosphere and I looked at Kyoya. He looked serious and pissed. "Driver! why did you stop?" It was very mumbled but understandable. "i-its him sir..." Kyoya's eyes sharpened and then he looked at me. "Amaya. Don't get out the car no matter what. Do you hear me?" I just stared at him but he shook my shoulder. "do you hear me?!" I nodded and then he sighed.

He opened the door and then he stepped out the car. I wondered what was happening outside of this limo. Suddenly I heard multiple shooting sounds. I don't know why but I grew worried at that moment and I opened the door and got out. "Kyoya are you alrig-!?" I took a real good look at the scene.

A tall goofy looking blonde, a short adorable blonde, a tall emotionless brunette, and twins. The tall blonde was hugging Kyoya and rubbed their cheeks together. The short blonde was holding a cake while drooling and sitting on the brunettes shoulders. The twins were holding confetti shooters directed at Kyoya. Kyoya was looking disgusted at the blonde and struggled to push him off. It looked more like a birthday party in the middle of the road.

Suddenly a girl with short hair wearing a cute dress appeared. She walked over to me and she held my hands. "Im Haruhi. The tall rock here is Mori, You could call the cute one Honey, The two troublemaker twins are Kaoru and Hikaru, and the tall idiot is my husband Tamaki." I could've mistaken it but Kyoya looked a little disturbed when Haruhi said 'my husband'. I shrugged it off since I know he's bipolar anyway. It was alot to take in but im good at remembering things. Especially blueprints. Oh how I missed the blueprints.

"Hello?" A hand waved infront of my dazed expression. "o-oh sorry! I was just thinking of something. my names Amaya." She chuckled and so did I. Suddenly Honey got off of Mori's shoulders and hugged me. "you're so pretty!!" The twins suddenly appeared behind me with one of their hands on each of my shoulders. In synch they spoke. "yep. very pretty. Kyoya got lucky ne?"

I laughed but I was suddenly pulled out of Honey's arms. "NOW, if you'll excuse us, we'll be taking our LEAVE." Kyoya dragged me away as I saw Tamaki lying on the floor with a huge bump on his head and steam lifting from it. "how hard did you hit him?" Kyoya smiled and then picked me up princess style again. "just enough to grab my bride and get away." I blushed lightly but I hid it enough. "whatever.." We got back to the limousine and we sat next to eachother in an awkward silence. I decided to speak first. "where are we going anyway? I wanna ditch you already but I can't in this stupid dress." He looked towards me and smiled. Oh no. This can't be good. His smiles are never good.

"our honeymoon."