Rushing Waters

Believe it or not but a week has passed...and Kyouya hasnt woken up. I've talked to the doctors but they said that it's no problem and that he should be waking up soon. I had already woken up and Jun looked through the racks of clothes. I noticed a bag on the floor for the ery first time and i looked through it. These are..."hey Jun. I think ill dress myself up today." 

He blinked at me a few times and nodded. "yes madam." He walked out of the closet and then i slid on my all to familiar clothes. My leather clothes. I walked out of the closet and Jun didnt mind my appearence. We went to the dining room and i began to eat breakfeast slowly. "madam..." i smiled faintly at Jun and he gripped his fists and raised his voice which surprised me.

"Dont smile like that..! it hurts to see you forcing yourself..!" I blinked a couple of times and started to eat my food again. "sorry. i can tell its been bugging everybody. ill try to smile sincerely again." He nodded and then i started to eat again.

When i finished eating i looked at Jun. "hey...i wanna ride my motorcycle." He nodded and then we went to the garage to look at my beauty. I pulled off the cover and saw that it was still a shade of red from Hong Kong. Jun grabbed a motorcycle as well and before we left i clicked a button. "what color would you like me to change to?" well its not like im hiding anymore. "Black." 

In a second my motorcycle turned black and me and Jun drove to the hospital. I miss this feeling. The wind beating on me and the freedom of riding. When we arrived at the hospital we parked and then we took our daily routine into the hospital. 

I sat in Kyouya's room and held his hand as usual and i fell asleep while Jun went to get some drinks in the lobby. I heard the door open and i suspected that it was Jun so i didnt open my eyes. I just wanted to rest. Suddenly i heard a familiar voice. "die!" My eyes flashed open and before i knew it Jun was standing in front of me and holding...Kyouko's wrist.

"K-Kyouko?!" In her hand she had a needle and a black fluid in it. "damn it!" Jun gripped her wrist even harder and then the needle dropped to the floor and shattered. She kicked Jun in the stomach area but he didnt even flinch and she held a knife in her other hand.

She made it look like she was going to stab Jun but instead, she threw it...at me?! I shut my eyes tightly and then i heard Jun groan. "tsk!" I opened my eyes and Jun had the knife in his stomach area and Kyouko ran away. 

"JUN!" He fell on one knee and then pulled the knife out. I grit my teeth and then i handed Jun some bandages and ran off. "Amaya! stop!" I ignored Jun and ran after that fake b*tch who was trying to kill my bodyguard after she tried killing Kyouya.

I followed her down the stairs and she hopped into a black car. "come here!" My motorcycle automatically drove towards me and i hopped on without putting on my helmet and followed the black car. 

We were on the freeway now with the rain crashing down now and i was beside them. I pressed a button on my motorcycle and then bullets were shot. "damn it! this chick has got guns loaded in her motorcycle! hurry up and shake her off!" They tried slamming into me and then i sped up and evaded it. 

I smirked at the driver and then i pressed another button on my motorcycle and blades slashed out from the side. I pushed against the black car and began cutting it and the men seemed pissed. "Damn! She's cutting up the car now! who is this chick?!" 

I pressed the button to return the blades and i held one fist and then punched the other window and the glass shattered. The men panicked and then before i could place my hand back on the handle, the bumped into me and i flew off the freeway and towards the rushing currents under. "she shot the engine! it's gunna blow!"

As i was falling i smirked as their car caught on fire and they all jumped out and the car exploded. I heard the cop sirens nearing and they held their guns out towards them, including that poisonous lying chick. 

I crashed into the water and then got caught in the currents. I couldnt breath and soon enough fainted. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

KYOUYA POV 

I felt like something horrible had happened and i shot my eyes open and found myself in the hospital and the new bodyguard i hired was bandaging himself up. "Jun. what happened?!" He looked up surprised at me as i gasped heavily. "Kyouko. She poisoned you and tried killing Amaya but i took the knife in the stomach for her. Amaya went chasing after her." 

"Damn it!" Jun tossed me his keys as he leaned against the wall. "Go. I called the cops already. Follow them." I changed into my normal clothes that amaya seemed to bring me so that when i woke up, we could go home. I ran down into the parking area and hoppd onto the motorcycle and sped away. 

I heard sirens and i saw cop cars rushing towards the freeway. "damn it..Amaya!" I followed the cop cars and then i saw three men and Kyouko getting pushed into a car by policemen. I stopped the motorcycle and ran towards Kyouko. "Where is she!? tell me now or you'll suffer more than what you've done already." 

Kyouko smiled at me and faced towards the current under the freeway. "she went for a swim. she needed some help so we pushed her over like a friend would. who knows where she'll end up with a current that fierce." No. I ran towards her motorcycle leaning against the rails. "DAMN IT ALL!" The falling rain and rushing waters seemed to drown out my shouts. 

 ~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you readers for reading! vote vote vote! :3