Destinations

The wind beated against my leather clothing but was deflected by my helmet. The sun was barely up and it was hot. The burning sensation didn't bother me at all. I was used to it actually. It matched the feeling on my left cheek as well. I looked around and I saw that I had reached civilization besides the mansion.There were cars and laughing people. People with normal lives.

I pulled over to the side of the street where I saw a tourist map and I grabbed it. I opened it and saw where my destination was. My motorcycle accelerated its way back into the streets as I headed to where I needed to go. As I was driving I looked at a tv that was displaying news and there was a picture of me. 'reporting now there is a young japanese woman who is currently missing and she owns a black motorcycle. if you have seen her please dial this number.'

I sighed and then pressed a button on my motorcycle. 'what color would you like me to change to?' i thought for a second and spoke again. "navy blue." in a second my motorcycle changed from black to a navy blue. My motorcycle was coated with a paint that could change colors depending on what chemical it comes intact to. I began seeing these men driving in black cars everywhere and I knew it was Kyoya's doing. They saw my motorcycle but luckily it was blue now and they disregarded me.

I pulled over by the airport and by then the sun was setting and there were less and less cars. I looked around for anybody and then I began to pick the lock on the metal gates. It clicked and then I moved my motorcycle through and locked it again. I pressed another button on my motorcycle and it became as quiet as the still winds. I slowly drove on the pavement as the place grew darker. I stopped when I heard voices and I listened.

"okay this last load is headed towards japan so it goes over on that airplane!" I waited for the footsteps to leave and I quickly drove onto the airplane they were directing to. I hid behind boxes as the steps returned and then I heard the same voice again. "wait! sorry men I meant the other airplane! This one is headed to China!" The footsteps left and the door began closing. "damn it..China is fine enough. actually its perfect. I can get away from japan...and that means everything in it."

Kyoya's POV~~~~

"Dammit! where is she?!" I hit my fist against the table as I sat in my chair. I looked back at the bed and I remembered the moment when she was eyeing my chair.

'I can see your fox ears and tail showing.'

'n-no you can't!'

At that moment when she blushed I felt something... I spun my chair the other way and held my head. "dammit why did i lash out at her like that?!" I heard something crack as I stepped on it and I looked down. "did the glass fly this far?" It wasn't the glass from the window. It was the plate with the fruit and pancakes laying there with it. I grit my teeth and then I picked up a piece of the shattered plate. "im such an idiot..."

Suddenly there was a knock at the door and it was my private investigator. "did you find her?" He shook his head and that worried me even more. "I even checked the cargo going back to japan. Boat and plane both. She was on neither but..." I raised a brow "but what?" he looked at me and spoke again. "I believe she left somewhere else. she somehow got through all the security but she wasn't to be found in the area. She might've chose a different location. she's good."

I motioned him with my hand to leave and when the door shut I looked back down at the shattered plate and uneaten food. "damn it..where did you go..."