Pancakes, Motorcycles, Music, and Love..

Normal POV~

It's been a couple of days and i still haven't regained my memories. I could walk normally now and for some reason i have a great interest in door knobs now...is that normal? I've also found a few tiny shards of glass under the bed when i fell on the floor from my weak legs two days ago. Isn't that like creepy? 

Also, when i could finally walk normally, my legs seemed to know where i was going. I found my way to a door and i opened it. There was a piano in the corner and two sofa's in the room to take up some space. It looked so...familiar. 

"Amaya" i flashed out of my thoughts and looked at Kyouya who was sitting next to me in the dining room. "uh. yeah?" he shook his head and a maid placed plates in front of us. "Nothing. you just seemed to be spacing out." I shook my head vigorously. "It's nothing really. i just tend to get lost in thought now and then." Kyouya just smiled and started to eat his food. 

I looked down at the plate before me and it looked so familiar. "Pancakes?" The maid who set them out blushed and nervously spoke. "u-uhm...when you first came here you taught me how to make these pancakes.." I blinked and looked at it. "Really?" She nodded and i took a bite. 

At that moment memories of me cooking with the maid-no, Tomoi, flashed through my mind and how i made it for everybody, even Kyouya. "Amaya?" And another memory passed through that i wished i didn't remember. Kyouya slapped me and i broke through the window and glass was shattered everywhere...even under the bed. I touched my cheek as images and feelings passed through my mind. 

"Amaya?" everything stopped. My mind stopped working itself and i looked towards a worried Kyouya. "uh..sorry i was just thinking.." Kyouya sighed and continued eating. "Don't scare me like that." I shook the last memory off and continued eating. 

After we finished i patted down my light pink dress and Kyouya wanted to show me something. I walked behind him as we entered a different building. He turned on the light and there was a shining black motorcycle that glimmered from the light. We walked up to it and he held the handle. "This motorcycle is a special one. It recognizes only your voice and your hand print. That's why nobody but you could start it. 

I looked at him in surprise and i reluctantly grabbed for the handle. Once i touched it, it lit up and the engine started. More memories flashed into my mind and it was when i escaped the mansion and ended up in Hong Kong where i met Bao and Ryuu. I looked back at Kyouya after i remembered that he came for me even when i was that far. He smiled faintly at me and i felt tears but i didn't want to let them fall. 

Me and Kyouya walked back into the mansion and left me with Jun. We walked to that familiar room and i sat on the sofa as he sat on the chair in front of the piano. "Jun?" He placed a finger over his lips and i stayed quiet. The next second a beautiful melody rang through the piano and everything crashed into my head. With every key, a step down memory lane was taken. I held my pounding head and everything was piecing together. 

My breath quickened, my heart raced, my head hurt, my eyes stayed widened. As Jun played the last key, everything was there. My past. The first time i met Kyouya. How i was forced into a marriage with him. The first time i met Jun in this room. I remembered how Kyouya was poisoned. How i was lonely as he laid in the hospital bed. When Jun would play the same song on the piano endlessly for me. How i chased the culprit. How i was so angry at her. How i fell into the river below and got washed away. But the strongest thing I remembered, was how much i loved Kyouya. 

Tears crept down my cheeks and Jun came rushing over. Kyouya rushed into the room and bent on one knee in front of me. "Amaya?! are you hurting anywhere?!" I looked at him with the tears in my eyes while sobbing and i stopped holding the sides of my head. I reached out my arms and hugged Kyouya. I cried into his chest as he sat baffled on the floor. 

He wrapped his arms around my body and rested his forehead on my head. "You remember..?" I nodded as i hugged him. As i smelt his scent and how he hugged me so tightly. How we grew so attached to each other even though we hesitated at first. 

I opened a little gap between us and looked up at him but tears still crept down my face. "You know how i said i felt like i needed to be truthful after i had lost my memory?" He nodded at me and i smiled at him. " well it was because i wanted to say something when you woke up." He wiped a tear away as i continued speaking. "I love you." He stopped and his eyes widened. "hey at least say somethi-" In that second he pulled me towards his chest and pressed his lips onto mine. 

His tongue worked its way into my mouth as we kissed. It was a long, blissful, pleasure longing kiss. This time i didn't want to fight back. I wanted to be truthful...to my heart. I moved his glasses and closed my eyes from the shock of pleasure. His expression...he looked serious and wanted more. 

My arms wrapped around his head and we separated our bodies. He pulled me up and held my wrist like a lock. He ran and pulled me into our room. He shut off the lights and threw me onto the bed. Hungrily he got on the bed and hunched over me with each hand besides my head and his knees beside my waist. He kissed and bit at my lips and he straightened his back, still on his knees, and pulled his shirt over his head and threw it on the floor. 

I covered my eyes from the view. "K-Kyouya I'm having a heart attack.." He grabbed my hands softly and put one of my hands on his chest where it was beating out of control. "So am i." I smiled and then sofly held his broad back. He leaned in slowly for another kiss and pulled my dress near my thighs upwards and with the other hand he held my chin while licking his lips.

BAM! The door flew open and the lights flashed on. "AMAYA I HEARD YOU LOST YOUR MEMORY! I AM YOUR TRUE HUSBAND!" Ryuu stood at the door way panting and he noticed the scenery. "red lips..revealing skin...grasping each other...heavy breathing..." ......FSSSHHHHH!! blood spurted from his nose as Bao frowned. "awh, he beat you to the punch bro. Kyouya have fun with those melons! looks like you lose Ryuu." Jun irritatedly grabbed both by the collars and shut the lights and door. 

I looked up towards Kyouya while smiling. "well that was a mood killer" He sighed but then kissed me back and the rest of the night blew away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

,,,>_<,,, gosh this was such a hard thing to write. i couldn't do any more descriptions or else i would be in the nosebleed club with Ryuu! If you wanted more, I'm sorry! if you wanted less, I'm sorry! That was like my limit there! well i hope you guys liked it! vote vote VOTEEE! and comment if you wanna say something, don't be shy I'm not a pervert! now i just made me actually sound like one T^T well just wanna say that this is ending soon TT_TT Love you readers! :3 and i fixed it a little bit since i obviously was writing alot of wierd stuff since i was tired from island water park! and im going again soon T^T i promise i wont write when im super tired!