Remember

Kyouya POV

"W-what?" Amaya played with her thumbs nervously while glancing back at me a few times. "Ever since Tye found me I couldn't remember anything...but I would like to remember. I feel like I need to..." Me and Jun were speechless and I adjusted my glasses. "We'll if you can't remember shall I help you gain your memories?" She brightened up and smiled at me. "Yes please! I feel like I need to remember something really important."

"Well would you like to come back with us...come back to your home?" She looked at me and Jun and nodded. " yeah i would like that." In that moment I picked her up in my arms and walked out of the room with Jun following and Tye smiling. "Good luck with remembering." Amaya was blushing but nodded.

We exited the house and she tried to get out of my grasp. "Hey stop carrying me!" I looked back at her and she blushed slightly. "Who are you anyway?" I smiled at her as a helicopter flew down before us. "Your husband." She blushed mad and shook her head. "I'm MARRIED!?!?"

I laughed at her and she pouted as we sat in the helicopter seats and buckled up. She looked in amazement at view below and smiled happily. I looked towards Jun and he looked at me as well. He texted me, not wanting Amaya to hear our conversation. "What are we going to do to help her regain her memories. An average person would have already recollected them." 

I grinned and replied back quickly. "but usually they're in their usual environment right? she hasnt been home in a while." Jun nodded to show that he agreed and we set off to home. 

When the helicopter landed we all unbuckled and then stepped out. Amaya started to step out but then she still was recovering and her legs gave out underneath her and i caught her. "See. you still cant walk strongly enough. Just rest for now." She nodded while blushing from embarrassment and she set her sights on the mansion. "I live here??" 

I chuckled and started to walk inside the mansion. "This isnt even the main mansion. When you first came i didnt want you to get too overwhelmed so i started out with a small one. and we live here." She looked at me with wide eyes and stuttered. "b-b-but this i-is gigantic!" 

Me and Jun laughed at her and then i set her in a seat in the dining room. "you havent eaten yet right?" She shook her head and i walked over to the kitchen and the maids started cooking. I walked back and sat next to her with her looking around at the chandeliers and the silverware. 

"This is fancy isnt it?" I shook my head and drank water in a cup that the maids brought out for us. "not even. this is actually casual." She looked shocked and shook her head. "no this is not! never in my life have i seen a chandelire that huge and silverware this shiny!" 

I looked at her and noticed how much she was talking. "Usually you never spoke this much. All you did was blush or get mad or just laugh." She blinked at me and sipped her water as maids walked down towards us to give us dinner. 

"really? well ever since i was found and i lost my memories i feel like i needed to say something. to be truthful and not hide anything." I looked at her as she cut a steak with a knife. "Maybe before you lost your memories you wanted to say something to somebody." 

She nodded and then she munched on her food like she always did. "i thought that too. and man...this is so goooodddd." I laughed at her and she frowned at me. "that was the first thing you said when you ate here too." 

She blushed and kept eating. "well maybe because its true!" I nodded and started to eat my food as well. To my surprise we conversed and ate and i actually finished my plate of food. After we finished i  lifted her to the bedroom and she was struggling. "I just ate so i think i could walk!" 

I smiled mockingly at her and she frowned at me. "oh really? okay then lets see." I set her on her feet and the next moment she collapsed in her but and she muttered. "okay you were right...now pick me up!" I laughed and picked her up and walked into the room. 

"Why cant i walk yet? is something wrong?" She showed me a worried expression and it bugged me for some reason. "No nothings wrong. Its should be normal since your body miracuously survived a harsh current like that. Your body is just tired. So just rest and you should be walking any time soon." 

I set her on the bed and she smiled at me. "Yeah. okay then." I pulled the blanket over her and she thanked me. "Well you probably arent comfortable with me yet so i'll just sleep in the other room." As i turned around she grabbed my sleeve and blushed. "w-well i think i have to get used to it so why dont we start it out like this?" 

I blinked at her a couple of times and chuckled. "are you sure?" She nodded nervously and i crept into the bed next to her. The bed was warm like before, before everything was thrown at us but there was just one thing missing. Her memories. 

Remember.