Poison

As me and Jun walked into the dining room i saw the thing i loved most over all. FOOD. I happily went over to my chair and then before i could pull my seat out, Jun was there already and i smiled. "thanks Jun!" I sat in the seat as he scooted me in and stood next to me. 

I grabbed whatever looked good to me, and it sure tasted good. I looked towards Jun while swallowing my eggs and drunk some water. "jun why dont you eat?" He shook his head slightly. "i already ate." I sighed and then tossed him an apple. "if you dont eat that then i'll get upset." He blinked a couple of times and started to munch on his apple. 

I had some soup and i put my spoon in it to mix some salt. As i was mixing i saw my silver spoon turn black. My eyes widened and in a heartbeat Jun snatched the bowl and ran to the kitchen. He came back with no bowl. "Jun....that was poison." He nodded and he grabbed another spoon and dipped it in all the foods assorted at the table. Nothing. 

"it seems that the culprit was no longer in the kitchen and the other foods are safe to eat." I shook my head as i scooted my chair out. "n-no i think im finished now." We walked out the dining room and down the hallways. "Jun...somebody is trying to kill me right?" We stopped walking and my back faced him. 

"madam...ill protect you." I faced Jun and stared into his eyes. "dont tell anyone. i dont want everyone to get scared that there is a killer in the house." He reluctantly nodded and we continued walking down the hallways and into the room where we met today. We sat on the couch and stared out the window. 

I noticed the quite grand piano at the corner of the room. "hey Jun." he looked towards me and i smiled. "do you know how to play piano?" He blinked a couple of times and nodded. "you do? can you play me a song?" He nodded and i happily skipped to the piano. 

He sat on the chair before the piano and his fingers rested on the keys but not pressing one down yet. Gently he began playing the song and it was beautiful. There were moments where it would sound painful and it felt like he was lonely. But overall it was beautiful. 

"that was beautiful Jun!" I smiled at him and he softly smiled back at me. "..thanks.." I looked at a clock ticking in the room and saw that it was almost evening. We left the room and i walked in the bedroom with Jun waiting outside. 

"kyouya?" I looked in the room and he was still in the bed. "geez. you can sleep forever cant you?" I walked next to the bed and sat while smiling at him. I moved the hair out of his face and as i touched his forehead my eyes widened. "JUN!!" 

Jun came running into the room and i was scared to death. "k-kyouya is ice cold!" He was turning pale and I held his cheeks and tried warming him up. Jun checked for a pulse as i hugged Kyouya. "he has a pulse but..its weak..." Jun grabbed for his wrist and there was an area turning purple. 

"poison. someone poisoned Kyouya with an injection. It looks like theres was a lot injected." I hugged Kyouya tighter and Jun shouted for a maid to call the ambulence. I felt my tears about to fall and as i tried to hold them back it overfilled and carresed Kyouya's cold cheeks. 

"kyouya...dont leave me like everyone else has.."

'''''''''

Hey my readers! i placed a youtube video on the side with the piano that Jun would be playing! and vote and comment you guys! you should listen to it while reading the ending of this chapter T^T