Honeymoon

My jaw dropped at that moment. "Hawaii?! we were just in Japan a few minutes ago!!" He chuckled and then he pulled my wrist as we walked off the platform. "what now?!" we were walking on the concrete floors and I was worried about incoming airplanes. "to the helicopter." I looked ahead of us and a huge helicopter was getting started and he pushed me up first and came in after.

"where are we going in this thing?!" I strapped myself up and shouted over the booming engine. In a moment the helicopter lifted and then it was smooth sailing through the skies. "we're going to my property on this one island but first we need to make a stop." he threw my 'working' clothes at me and then he looked the other way. "change before I look." I grit my teeth but changed in .5 seconds.

"where are we going first though?" he chuckled as I folded the wedding dress and put it aside. "oh just to a rival of mines." I gulped and I just thought to myself. 'this is all he wants me for...to use me...that's it..' without knowing I was dazed and stared blankly out the window. "Amaya!" I blinked and looked at Kyouya. "uh...yeah?" He sighed and then waved his wrist. "never mind".

It was getting dark and then I heard a slap on the seat next to me. It was papers. "that's the extra information. all I need you to do is steal his paper work . I looked through the papers and found the map. "we'll drop you off on the top and we'll wait on the next building over." I set the papers down and then looked at Kyoya. "and what do I get?" He sighed and then adjusted his glasses. "2,000 in cash." I smiled and then happily put the papers in a neat order.

In only a few minutes it had already gotten dark. "we're here." Kyoya threw a ladder down and I sighed. "don't underestimate me." I jumped off the helicopter without the help of the ladder and rolled as I hit the floor. He was far but I could tell that he was holding his forehead and sighing. I chuckled at the thought of him fussing over me as I popped the door open. I walked slowly down the stairs, keeping out of view if all the cameras. I heard footsteps coming near me but there weren't any doors. It was just the secreted staircases.

"dang it..!" I looked up and saw pipes. I climbed up the walls quickly and then steadied my breathing as I eyed the security guard making his rounds. He went out the top door and I dropped down from the ceiling. I quickly and quietly made my way down the stairs and I took the door to the left. I popped the door open and I looked around. Nobody. I quickly made my way to the desk and grabbed the papers. I ran back out the room and then I quickly made my way up the stairs.

As I was going to reach for the door, it was opening! In a second I jumped up and I hung from the top pipes. The security guard held his flashlight and then walked back down the stairs. I quietly dropped myself back down and opened the door. I ran out and then I saw the helicopter on the next building over. Kyoya was leaning against the helicopter and he saw me. I scooted back and ran as fast as I could. I jumped and I saw Kyoya's face. PRICELESS. He was shocked and worried at the same time. My jump made it really far but only close enough for me to hold onto the ledge of the building. I was going to easily pull myself up but then Kyoya yanked me over and carried me over his shoulder. "h-hey what are you DOING?!"

There were no words spoken as he put me on a seat in the helicopter. I handed him the papers and he quickly pulled them out of my hands. He still didn't say anything, or to me at least. "take us home" the pilot begun to start the helicopter and we lifted off. The only thing that didn't lift off was Kyoya's mood.

What a GREAT way to start a honeymoon...