Heart Locks

After we finished our meal in the restaurant we all got into Ryuu's sports car and drove off to the house. As I was in the car I stared out the window thinking of how I would leave these two. Bao slept against the window and Ryuu drove wide awake staring at the road.

I thought of many scenarios. Too many to count. Should I just say I have to leave? Or should I just leave out of nowhere? But after today I don't know how I could say that I would have to leave. Damn it. *sigh* I shook my head and continued to stare out the window.

"Something on your mind?" I nodded. "Just thinking. Maybe thinking a little too much actually." Ryuu smiled and then pulled up towards the front of the mansion. He parked his car and then opened Bao's door and picked her resting body up on his back. "Amaya...I'll go put Bao to sleep in her bed. And you...take the bags." I nodded and then grabbed the bags.

"And leave." My eyes widened and then I looked up towards Ryuu. He smiled softly at me and then lifted Bao up higher on his back. "I know you have to go. That's what you were thinking about. It was obvious during dinner that you actually heard the conversation between me and...your husband."

I blinked in disbelief. "R-Ryuu. What are you saying?" He sighed and then tossed the garage keys towards me and my original clothes that were now washed. "Amaya. I know who you are. I don't want to turn you in to Kyoya. In fact, I think he should get his butt up and do things like this himself. Just go." I shook my head. "N-no Ryuu. I can't go back. Not after what happened."

He shook his head and smiled. "Amaya. Don't run away. Just tell him." I blinked and then just stared at Ryuu's slightly saddened expression. "T-tell him what?" I asked while I felt that a part of me knew the answer already. "That he hurt you. And that it hurts because you actually have feelings for him."

I felt my face turn pal since I knew the answer was true. "b-but I can't. i cant fully love someone." Ryuu shook his head and smiled at me. "you're just not allowing yourself to." It was true. I'm the one holding myself back. "I ran away."

"that's why I'm here. Because you ran away. Now tell me properly." My eyes widened as that all too familiar voice trickled down my neck. I turned around when I noticed the door behind me was open and somebody was bending towards me. "k-kyouya...w-why are you here?! how?!" I tried pushing past him but before I could sprint off he grabbed my wrist and made me face towards him.

"I heard your voice on the other end of the phone. Ryuu acted like he turned it off but he just put it in his pocket. He made sure that i heard you. He owes me after all. and i think ill take his advice and do things like this myself." I couldnt believe it but it was the only explanation. "tell me. stop running away."

I tried looking away but his eyes made me want to look back at them. "I...I.." He raised a brow and pulled me closer. "finish your sentence. I can't understand you." I shook my head and my eyes watered. "I dont like you! so let go!" Kyouya's expression looked as if he was pissed. Truly pissed.

I tried to twist my wrist out of Kyouya's grip but for some reason i was weak. It felt like a part of me wanted to stay but also wanted to leave. I was having a battle inside myself. I looked towards Ryuu for help but he smiled painfully and started walking up his steps and into the mansion. 

Kyouya stared me down as i stared in the other direction avoiding eye contact. In a heartbeat Kyouya pulled my chin towards him and slipped a liquid in my mouth and held my nose to make me swallow and i felt my eye sight blur. "..what are...you doing..?" He pulled me over his shoulder and then my hearing started to dull as well.

"locking you up....until you unlock that heart of yours. because you already started to unlock mine." My eyelids shut and my senses faded. My struggle relaxed and my body grew heavy. I hid that key to my heart like my life depended on it. I hid it deep within my very soul. 

My heart lock. 

~~~~~~~

Ryuu POV

I put Bao into her bed and pulled the blanket over her. "brother. i know you like her alot. why didnt you stop him?" she was awake and i knew it. she was only pretending so Amaya wouldnt notice. "because i owe him...but i only owed him once so after this ill get her back." Bao smiled and then turned over, facing the wall. "yeah you go and try that brother. lets see who can unlock the heart the fastest."

....................

Ok my readers! well vote vote vote! i love you guys! :)