Chapter 20

The fight engaged. lizabeth and Ravendraco were fighting around, using magic and other ways of trying to kill one another. the ruins of black bird legion shone bright in the moonlight.
"Why are you guys still here? I don't understand why the Titan witches returned to Black Bird legion." Raven growled. Lizabeth laughed.

"its quite easy to understand dear Mikasa, we were outside the walls fighting those around us, we were living in the trees and forging the animals. then he called us back. he called to us till we were back in the wall and I brought them back." her voice changed on the last part. is was muscular. Raven stopped in her tracks and stood dumbfounded. "no" a growled whisper came out in place of her voice. Lizabeth laughed and raven lunged forward she picked up a piece of Debris and she tackled Lizabeth to the ground. they wrestled around then Lizabeth just stopped. blood dripped from her nose and left a little pattern on the side of her lips. the debris had been impaled in her stomach. her eyes, which were a dark black color, became a crystal blue. a black spirit lifted from her body and faded away. Raven held the witch in her arms.
"thank you" the bat witch whispered and looked up. Raven gently closed her eyes and said something in another language. Raven stood and looked down her hen she snapped her fingers. She growled and the witches let the scouts go. she grabbed Levi by the throat and and picked him up of the ground. she spread her wing and hissed to him "how dare you you benevolent asshole. you were trying to have me killed? after I risked my life for you!" she threw him across the debris. the wolf witches eyes changed and she ran to Raven. "He's back?" she asked.
"hes back."