chapter 9

Ravendraco started at the beginning and began her story.
"I was very young probably only about 9 or 10. I was living the normal life. Walking to education and playing with the children. One day walking home I stopped by a candy store. I bought a candy bar and continued my journey home. Then darkness surrounded me. I woke up strapped to a solid black table. I was frantic screaming for my mother and father. But there was only silence. The doors opened and a light flicked on and I was in a white room. People grabbed me and shoved me screaming into a tube and sealed me in. Strange liquid filled the entire tube up and I couldn't breath. I heard them mining telling me to breath. So I did. And I didn't die. I didn't drown I was floating. They told me if I attached the cords and cables they wouldn't hurt me. I've never felt so much pain. This burning liquid filled my body and it hurt so bad. Just so so bad. My skin changed. I saw a dragon then I passed out. When I woke up my arms and legs were strapped to the side if the tank. The wires and tube were stilled attached to my body and I couldn't move. I have new feelings. My eyes changed, my canine teeth were really sharp, I had wings, a tail and my skin was a dark color. My hair was blue and my outfit was black. I tried to jerk away but I couldn't. Someone stood Infront of me and was speaking. I could now hear them perfectly.
'Your name no longer exists. You are now Ravendraco. The dragon witch. You are being assigned to the Black Bird legion and your training will begin. You will find out who you are there and your powers'. I didn't want to hear it. I was mad now. I hissed and I feel the urge to sing. So I did. The glass shattered and the room turned dark. They were sending an alarm. I hit and sang and I just disappeared. That's all I know. I collapsed and woke up in Black Bird legion. And I lived there till I was about 15 in human years. Then I ran away. And I ran into eren. We became some close friends until I up and left." He just looked at her. Speechless