chapter 8

Female titan. They've been after eren for a while. And now there here. In front of the scouts and witches And the only thing keeping her from attacking is the group if witches standing between them. She chaged. Ravendraco yelled out.
"Dragon trans" a song filled the air. The building had collapse but eren Levi felt none of it. They were focused on what was in front of them. Without 3D maneuvering gear they were powerless. A growl and a hiss and Levi snapped out of it he watched the two witches charge the female titan. Her skin harden and when they tried to use magical the Titan screamed out but did die. No blood was shed. Raven landed down in front of the two men and looked between them. She then hissed, grabbed them and disappeared. Just as the Titan tried to grab them. The wolf witch had said she'd catch up with them later. That she'd tame care of the titan. Ravendraco believed she could handle it and took them to safety.

"Ugh, this never would've happened it you would've let me go!" She screamed to him. They were in a forrest woth a small fire, cloaked in Ravens spell so it couldn't be seen or felt except by them. Eren had fallen asleep and it just left Levi and Ravendraco.
"So, I'll make you a deal, I'll tell you my story and you tell me yours, Deal?" He spoke so quietly yet she had no tourble trying to hear him. She slowly nodded her head and he motioned for her to start. She sighed, picked up a dead piece of meat they had and took a bite. "Wear do you want me to start?"

Titan Witch (Levi love story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara