Chapter 18

Raven was kneeling in a cell with her arms chained for apart. her feet were chained and there was even a collar around her neck. they weren't taking any chances of losing her. Levi leaned against the the wall outside.  Ravendraco hissed at Levi. he told her they were building a cage to put her in to take her to Black bird legion. she kept telling them she'll never make it because she'd kill herself before getting left there to be murdered in her sleep. levi would laugh. one day he opened the caged and kneeled in front of raven. 

"so, songbird. why do you resist us so?" she refused to talk. he tried again and she refused. then he held her face in his hands and talked to her about other things. and she responded. she even let him in her mind once. he touched his head to hers and it all went black for him. everything and he lied her most sacred memory. people in a district were screaming. it was just after the titans broke the wall. Raven sung and waved her hand. explosion. she did it again. more explosions. hundreds of deaths. titant witch gone bad. the memory broke there and Levi looked into her eyes. 

"something is pulling me too you Dragon witch." and he kissed her. full on. he held her face in his hands an brushed his thumb across her cheek. she kissed back. it was like an explosion. he trailed to her cheek and kissed that then he pecked her lips again. he watched her slowly open her eyes and they stared at each other for a while. she smirked.

"I'm chained up in a cell, you've come down everyday for the last month and a half and then you kiss me, because something is telling you to??" she laughed a bit as he just nodded. the a soldier muttered his name.

"Captain Levi, its ready." he smiled and pulled his swords.

"now you're time has come." and he swung his sword down towards her.