chapter 13

"What the hell is a Luce world??" Levi said to the witch who looked into the sky and hissed the. Sighed and turned around.
"A Luce world is an illusion world created by Blackbird legion. We were able to create a smell less, sightless, completely unnoticeable potion. Right now we are exactly where we were when fighting the bat Witch. We're basically asleep." Levi chuckled a bit.
"So basically," He picked up a rock. "We just need to wake up?" The witch quickly kicked the rock out of his hand.
"No. We do not just need to wake Levi. We are in. A Luce world. There's is no getting out of this until we find the exit. That's how the potion was created. Also," She backed his head up into a tree and he grunted. She traced her finger up his chin and looked at his lips then his eyes and she slowly said, "any injury or feeling that happens here effects our real bodies. Break your leg here, you feel the full actual effect and when we wake up your leg.. will be...broken." He leaned in a little and she had done the same. She quickly pulled back and turned around. "come on. We need to get to the checkpoint." She began to walk. He came up beside her. "Checkpoint?"
"It's a safe place."
"What happens if we don't make it?" A pounding shook the ground and she grabbed Levi and ran to the trees and pulled him into a bush. A Titan, 25 meters tall walked past them, with a few more shorter ones walking behind it. There hands swung and hit occasional trees. Levi let a sharp breath out and they turned there head quickly. "Hell" Raven said, grabbed Levi and took off. The Titan's tore after them. They were gaining fast. "Transform, transform" Levi yelled. The first emotion shown. She pushed him behind her and did a backflip.
"Dragon trans" the Titan's charged her and she whispered a song and a bubble went around Levi. They can't see me he thought. Ravendraco engaged in a battle with the Titan's and killed the 25 meter one almost instantly. She avoided the others and grabbed Levi, a cloak now around her. "Ve chesh" She said and brought the cloak around him. They were in a tree only 50 yards away and they stayed quiet as could be. The Titan's eventually did go away but it was now pitch black out. And something happened. Ravendraco immediately changed back and fainted. Levi yelled her name and caught her before they both fell out of the tree. He held her and quickly looked around to make sure no titans were around. He saw, in the distance a gigantic titan but when he looked to her face he didn't care. It was light blue and a little blood covered.