Chapter 3

Raven soon fell asleep behind captain Levi. he rode so swiftly but yet so gentle she could not help yourself but fall asleep. Levi looked back to the girl and wondered why this Titan witch was running from the Scouts. He recalled the back story and reason of the Titan Witchs.
The Titan's had just attacked leaving humanity to fed it off. They began to build walls to hold the Titan's back. The military fought off the Titan's while construction went down. Then one day the scientist,Dr. Hive, brought forth a crate and told everyone to stand back. The Titan's had begun to charge when he pulled the box open, revealing a girl about 15. The military freaked and went to protect but stopped as soon as Dr. Hive said two words. "Kill it" a large explosion sounded and the Titan's looked to the point. Then back to the girl and she was gone. They turned and there she was with a clicking noise she was gone. The noise again she was there. Then gone. Each time she moved closer to the Titan's till she was on one of them. She whispered in clicks and the wind blew a spirit phoenix appeared and spread it's wings then all that happens was blood shatter. The Titan's hit the ground and the girl just stood tjere. The spirit Phoenix behind her and said. "Hi my names Phona I'm the Titan witch of the Phoenix." The world began to breed Titan witches each with there own sound and spirit. No two of the could exist. If there was a growling lion witch that was thee only Lion witch in the world till it doed. Then another was generated. Titan Witchs evolved to the point where they were reproducing like regulars. A law was soon passed that stated all Titan Witchs are breed for the sole purpose of helping the new formed Scout Regiment. Some fled but mise stayed.
Levi slightly turned his head to the girl behind him. This girl seems like nothing buy at the same time seems like the most powerful girl alive. he turned his head back to the front and wondered if the Dragon Titan witch knew what she was exactly.