chapter 14

Levi wrapped every extra clothing he had around the girl. He tried to make a fire to warm her up but he couldn't get a spark. Her body was pulsing, he could see it. He held her arm and looked for a pulse. Slightly but it was there. He touched her face and a spark went through him.

"This is a Pandora witch. They use mainly black magic to defeat there victim."
Levi looked at a girl with ruby red eyes cloaked completely in ripped hoods. She looked at him seductively then hiss real loud, ran up to him behind the glass wall and started beating her head off of it. People screamed and she smiled at him showing pointed teeth. She wrote words on glass while people flooded into her containment unit.
Queen is love.
They tapped her mouth, tied her hands in a closed position and in a way they could never make contact. They did the same to her legs. Her hair was pulled beck into a ponytail and they put a liquid in her eyes. She was then carried out of the room. A scientist had Levi write some things down and he stood there staring at the running blood words.
Queen is love.

He jerked his hand away but looked longing at her. He slowly reached his head down and kissed her for head then he rubbed it. I don't quite understand how she can be out in this world and out own. He thought. The sun rise peaked out from the clouds so Levi sighed threw Ravendraco upon his back and began trying to find the path that would lead them to a...checkpoint..as raven said.