Chapter 16

"Get out of my head Levi, It's dangerous there." her words hissed through teeth. she had him by his throat. she looked up to him and her eyes, instead of being the ruby red they always have been, were ice blue. she dropped him and he felling on his behind, holding his throat. she had turned away from him. he could she her twitching and he could see her debating something.  she turned around and smiled slightly. her eyes were red again and she pulled him up. 

"what are you doing on the ground? we need to go so we can get out of here." she turned and walked away from him and looked around. Eren was bloody and beaten but he was sitting just on the inside of the barrier. Levi walked over to him and they followed the witch.

"what happened" Levi said.

"apparently whatever didn't happen to you. I got jumped by Titans. and this land I don't have gear. I went from tree to tree then this giant Titan chased me. I saw the lights of this are and fled towards it. they grabbed me but I jumped and slid. I was ready to die captain. I couldn't turn into a titan. so yes, I was ready to die. but they just stopped out of the blue.  I saw a line on the ground and they weren't stepping over it. they walked around it but never over it. I was safe. I saw a light in the middle of his area but you need magic to use it. so I've been here. Just waiting hoping you guy haven't died. then I saw Dragon up there grabbed your neck. I tried to run and help but I couldn't move. everything was slow motion for me. then you saw e she walked away and here we are. probably walking towards our death." He mumbled the last part but Raven still heard. she turned around and looked him dead in the eye. 

"If you want to sit here and die then be my guest but I am not. I'm getting out of here and I'm going home. if you think i'm going to kill you then that sucks. but I want out of here. I'm just s useless as you humans here and I don't like that one bit. you any amount of magic in this world drains me physically. it hurts my like getting stabbed hurts you. I'm about to a lot of magic to get us of of this Luce world and it could very well kill me. so if you don't want to die, sit down and wait. because as soon as I leave this safe zone will be gone. or you can walk and shut up and live another day. your choice." she turned around and walked off. Levi smiled a bit and followed after her. Eren stood there and then ran to catch up. when he caught up Raven was standing in the middle of a  circle with her hands together and Levi was standing beside her. Eren asked for permission then stepped on the other side of her. she whisper some words and her body jerked then she whispered more and blood came from her mouth and dripped down her chin. she screamed and a light filled the air. when the light disappeared they were standing in Scout headquarters and the dragon witch was gone.