Chapter 1

Ravendraco watched as the colossal Titan kicked through Wall Maria. She watched as the Garrison Regiment started to evacuate the people. So she began to weave though people. She ran and saw a boy and girl trying to dig someone out of the rubble of a house. A Titan closed in and a man went to grand them but they couldn't move quick enough. Each Titan witch has a special key that activities there powers. So Ravendraco began to sing her song and wave her arms. Each Titan witch has the usual abilities but one special skill above all else. Ravendraco could Could control anything that has a brain or emotions. She waved her hand and it stalled the Titan. But only for a minute. The Titan broke free and continued to walk to the ones ahead. The soldier grabbed them and took off. The boys eyes locked with hers and he screamed. Ravendraco looked as the Titan threw rubble and picked up a woman. He held her to his mouth and chomped down, spluttering blood everywhere just as the boy turned the corner. Then the Titan turned to her . And one from her right approached . Then another from the left. And two more from behind. They closed in before she could sing and swung at her trying to grab her. She dodged as best she could but a variant caught hold of her. She struggled against it but to no luck she couldn't get free. Then a blur of green went passed her and before she knew it the Titan dropped her when she looked up her eyes met those of a soldier. He looked bored with her. Then he spoke.

Ravendracos POV

"My names Captain Levi of the Scout Regiment. I thought you might have wanted help." I nodded
"Ravendraco blitz. And thank you I must be going." He chuckled slightly.
"Tch, there are Titans everywhere and you want to walk away from a trained Titan fighter? " I went to reply but something sounded and debris flew towards Captain Levi. I shouted his name and pushed him behind me whispering some words. The debris hit an invisible shield.  Another Titan was right behind it. I'm fed up with this. I hissed and sung a little song while I swiped my hand up. It looked as if air had sliced through the Titan's neck. It then fell and I gasped tuning around. He said four words and I started to run. "Your coming with me." I didn't make it very far before he stopped me. "By law you have to come with me and you look pretty powerful so we can use you..witch's were made for the purpose of the Scout Regiment. " I scoffed. He grabbed me by my arm. "I will arrest you. " I pulled away and turned.
"I've spent my whole life running from Scouts and I do magic infront of one. I have no choice but to go with you but I'm fighting you the whole way." I turned and began to walk with him.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Comment what you think please.