Kidnapped.

I change into my fluffy tinker bell pajama pants and a baggy tie dye shirt, I put my hair in a messy bun and wipe my makeup off to bare, pale skin.

I climb into my bed and continue my nightly routine.

I flip the ceiling fan on and the television.

An hour later I turn my night stand light off and take another sip of water. I crawl in my covers alittle more and do my usual prayer. I hear a roar of thunder and wrap up my prayer. Quickly turning my Tv off I close my eyes and enjoy the storm...

My name is Carlie, I'm 19 years old, I live alone in my house in Delaware. My family lives in California, I don't talk to them much, they're rich, so it's more like a, they love the youngers more, their very stuck up, I'm more out going.

They'd wear solid colors, I'd wear pierce the veil, id listen to rap, they'd listen to opera. Yeah, you get the point...

So I moved, got a job, and have nothing to do with them. And yes, I moved far away for a reason! With an occasional check for 100 dollars, with a note that says "for your struggles.. Love mom n dad." I'd rip it up and send it back. I don't need their money!

I'm taken, I've been for almost a year now and love him to pieces! His name is Renn Anderson, he is 6'2, has dark brown hair, beautiful blue eyes, a little bit of light freckles and perfect teeth, he is super sweet and plays guitar.

I'm 5'4, have dark brown medium length hair, pale skin, green eyes, and very thin.

Renn works for a pretty big well known company and gets bookoo bucks, and I know what you're thinking, his looks, his personality, his skills, no you're in it for the money.

Well guess again, I didn't know of his job until long after we met. He saved me from death almost a year ago and we fell inlove.

I slowly drift to sleep in my thoughts and....