Snow Covered Kiss- Ritsu Tainaka x Neko! Reader

It was a cold morning, many people decided to stay inside their warm houses sipping on hot chocolate. A certain group of girls, instead of staying inside like many of the people did, they decided to go outside and play in the snow.

~Your POV~

"Brr... It's too cold for this!" I whined shivering. It wasn't really my choice to go outside. In the morning while I was pleasantly sleeping, curled up in bed, I was woken up with a phone call from my dear friend and crush Ritsu. Ritsu wanted to go outside and play in the snow with me and the rest of her group. I had rejected the proposal, I should've know that wouldn't have stopped her.... But hey! At least I tried didn't I? As soon as I said no, Ritsu threatened to black mail me.... Oh Ritsu...... Anyways, so in one way or another I ended up going.

Right now, I had just gotten to the school, apparently the small event was going to be taken place at the school. As I got closer, I could make out 4 figures standing. Once I got closer I saw that it was Yui, Mio, Tsumugi, and Azusa. Yui was building what I guess was a snowman or something, it really resembled Ritsu. I shrugged it off and grinned slightly basically stomping my way there trying to walk through the snow. I waved at them somewhat excitedly. They waved back. I didn't see Ritsu anywhere though. As I looked at the snowman from a closer view, I saw that it was Ritsu being covered in snow by Yui. "Rits-....!" I was cut off mid sentence by a slightly heavy force knocking me down.

"(F/N)-nyan!" Yui yelled tackling me. I fell on the snow with Yui on top of me. I remained frozen on the spot before yelling and hissing standing up. My ears and tail popped out from under the thick layers of clothing I was wearing. They stood straight up as I kept hissing.

"Yui Nya!" I screeched, she giggled and started to run away as I chased her. Somewhere in the background Ritsu, Mio, Tsumugi, and Azusa laughed at our antics. Although they were all laughing, a certain someone started getting jealous as she saw how we were running around.

~Ritsu's POV~

I pouted slightly as I watched (F/N) and Yui chase each other. It wasn't fair! I saw (F/N) first! I kept forcing a smile as I watched them. (F/N) after a while of running had finally caught up to Yui and hugged her. I felt more angered as I saw this I found the strength to get myself out out of the snow clumps Yui had put on me and ran towards them with a fake smile. "H-Hey! Yui. (F/N)..... How about we start playing all together over there?" I said. They blinked and then nodded separating themselves from each other. I sighed in relief and smiled genuinely.

~Your POV~

Ritsu was acting kind of off.... I let Yui go and walked towards Ritsu's direction (which is totally not straight XD jk, jk, ah... Your dear author has no life dramatically sighs). I linked arms with her grinning, I felt really nervous and happy doing this. My tail swayed from side to side as walked to where she wanted to take us. I didn't know if Ritsu's reddening cheeks were from the cold or if she was embarrassed.

Once we got there, we started to do a full blown snow fight, it was Tsumugi, Mio, and Ritsu against Me, Azusa, Yui. Yui started building a small fort muttering something about best fort palace or something like that while me and Azusa started building the snowballs.

"Do we have to do this?" Azusa whined, I shook my head to say yes. She sighed and grumbled while she kept making snowball. My ears twitched as I heard Ritsu talking.

"I wanted to be in (F/N)'s team! It's not fair, Yui is always with her!!!" I blinked and peeked from behind the fort. Was Ritsu jealous? I wasn't sure but it sure did sound like it.... I shrugged it off and kept making snowballs. We sat there in awkward silence so I started a conversation with Yui and Azusa. We joked around here and there as we finished. Once we finished we peeked from behind the fort.

"Are thou ready?" Ritsu yelled. Yui nodded vigorously. Ritsu grinned widely. "I demand from thou a reward if I come out victorious!" Yui blinked. "I shall receive a kiss...." Ritsu started batting eyelashes looking at me. "... From though fine damsel over there!" Ritsu said pointing at me. I blushed a dark red looking at Ritsu with wide eyes.

Yui nodded grinning. "If my team wins, you shall pay for all our drinks!" Ritsu nodded in acceptance. Azusa looked from me to Ritsu slightly blushing.
"(F-F/N)? Are you okay with this?" I remained silent.

~Tsumugi's POV~

It's finally happening! My OTP!!! What if they this! Or that! And do t forget tha-...! Oops, my nose is bleeding...

~Your POV~

I swear drop as I saw Tsumugi wipe her nose clean from the blood as she looked at the distance. What had happened now? I shrugged it off and grabbed some of the snowballs we had made.

~Time Skip Brought To You By Your Dear Lazy Author~

My team had lost, I sighed and blushed a dark red as I saw Ritsu cheering. "This is it Nya...." My ears flattened on my head and my tail stopped swaying as I walked towards Ritsu who was still celebrating.

"(F/N)! Did you see that last hi-....!" I had cut her off by kissing her on the lips. I then pulled away blushing a dark red. Ritsu remained frozen, in a matter of seconds her whole face turned a bright red as she looked at me.
"Wow..." Ritsu muttered. My ears twitched and my head shot up as I heard that."That was amazing!" Ritsu said with a bright smile. My blush darkened. Ritsu coughed slightly clearing her throat.

"So... (F/N), I've always wanted to say that I.... That I....." Ritsu blushed a dark red and kept stuttering. Tsumugi growled in the background stomping her way to us.

"Just say it!" Tsumugi yelled with her camera at hand and a major nosebleed. I looked at Tsumugi worried as I pointed to her nose which still was dripping with blood. "You're nose is ble-...."

I was cut off by Ritsu slamming her lips against mine. I swore I heard camera clicks but ignored it as I melted in the kiss. My ears perked up as I purred wrapping my arms around Ritsu's neck. Ritsu's hand gently stroked my hair and ears. We unfortunately had to pull away for air.

"I love you... There, I said it..." Ritsu said blushing an even darker shade of red. I myself didn't find myself Ina better condition. I grinned as my tail started sway quickly.

"I love you too!" I pulled her in for another kiss. I could kind of make out a some yelling of Get some! that oddly sounded like Sawako and Tsumugi. But how would Sawako....? I ignored it and giggled slightly breaking the kiss resting my forehead against Ritsu's. This was certainly quite unexpected, but I don't mind.