More Than Friends- Ami Mizuno x Reader

@miraclelock

It was one of those days where Usagi and her friends would hang out, well... Everyone except one. That one person was Ami Mizuno (AKA Sailor Mercury). Usagi had invited Ami to come to her house to hang out with the rest of the group but as odd as it seemed to them she had kindly reclined the offer.

Usagi nibbled on a cookie while thinking the reason why Ami didn't come, her friends, not really on a different state of mind from hers, took Ami's answer a bit lighter knowing how the blue haired girl had many things to do but also considered other possibilities. Said blue haired girl shuffled nervously with a dark blush on her face. Ami was waiting for someone, that was easy to know by the way she acted. Ami sat on a bench in a park, she wore her school uniform since she had rushed to the park just as school ended.

Ami wasn't one to arrive late for any meeting....well at least on purpose. "Hi" someone said. Ami looked up to be met with the person that looked like a goddess to her. It was (F/N) (L/N), her (H/C) haired goddess, her classmate, her friend, and her crush. Ami sprang up from the bench nervously "H-Hi!" She squeaked out. (F/N) smiled at Ami, Ami felt her head spin, (F/N) looked as beautiful as ever, with how close they were, Ami could smell of (F/S- Favorite scent) coming from (F/N). Ami was lost in thought and didn't notice (F/N) sitting next to her until she felt something plop on her legs. Ami blinked and looked down to see (F/N) snuggled up on her lap sleeping.

~Ami's POV~

She's so cute! I squealed internally. My hand hovered over her head as I gently touch her hair. It's so soft I thought to myself as I softly stroked her hair. I unconsciously leaned down dangerously close to her lips "I wish we could be more than friends..." I blinked and blushed a bright red as I noticed how close my face was to hers. I started screaming inwardly as the alarms in my head screeched. Next thing I noticed was something pulling my head down "Then let's be more~" I felt a soft pressure in my lips, it tasted sweet. I blinked yet once again and saw (F/N) looking at me with a mischievous glint dancing in her (E/C) eyes as she pulled me closer to deepen the kiss. I remained unresponsive as I had an inward turmoil. Moments later I kissed back, (F/N) sat up and placed herself so she was sitting on my lap facing me without breaking the kiss.

We both closed our eyes, I wrapped my arms around her waist and she wrapped them around my neck. I felt something warm and fluttery in my chest as I licked her lips asking for entrance. She opened her mouth and I immediately slipped my tongue inside. Her hand tangled on my hair as she lightly tugged on my hair causing me to moan out in pleasure. My hands unconsciously wondered down to her bottom as I squeezed it softly. She moaned and grinded against me, I blushed a darker shade of red and broke the kiss. (F/N) panted heavily, faced flushed from all the fun we were having. I instantly latched my lips onto her neck as I started sucking and nipping on it leaving from light to dark hickeys. She panted heavier as she pushed my head closer to her neck. I stopped and admired my work, once satisfied I buried my head on the crook of her neck, taking in her intoxicating scent.

(F/N) nuzzled my head and stroked my hair softly. "I love you Ami" she said. I smiled and looked up at her "I love you too" I said back to her. We suddenly heard some noise from a bush. "Usagi! Stay still!" Someone hissed. (F/N) got off me and I stood up walking towards the bush to see Usagi, Rei, Mina, and Lita there arguing. I cleared my throat, their heads shot up as they looked at me, their faces paled. "U-Uh, hi?" Usagi muttered. I glared at them darkly, they gulped and ending running away. I was going to chase after them but I felt someone grab my wrist, it was (F/N). "Don't go" she said embarrassed with a massive blush on her face. I smiled and hugged her "I won't" she grinned grabbing my hand after I stopped hugging her. We kissed and cuddled for the rest of the day. My most precious wish had come true.