Jealousy?- Emilia The Hero/ Yusa Emi (Part 1)

@The_Faygo_Girl

I was walking home with Emi, it's a rare chance and I'm quite happy about that, we're pretty good friends if I say so myself, I knew her secret of being from another dimension and that she had followed the Demon King to Earth to kill him. I didn't really get why she wanted to kill him, he was pretty nice. I'm also friends with him. During the day I hang out with Emi, during the night I hung out with Maou. She would frequently tell me not to be near him I never understood why, at times they seemed to have lovers quarrels and at other times they seemed to hate their guts especially Emi.

Anyways, we had reached her home, Emi smiled at me. "So, are you still coming over later?" I grinned "Of course! Well, gotta go to work, my, shift is about to start, Bye Emi! " I waved at her as I started running towards MgRonald, she waved back. I smiled and kept running towards MgRonalds.

~Emi's POV~

I waved goodbye at (F/N) with a smile, I saw her (Small/Tall) figure disappear in the distance. My smile disappeared as she was out of sight, I sighed tiredly and went to my room to get changed, after I changed I walked outside heading towards MgRonalds "Well, it's about the time where her shift starts. I got to get going" I walked towards said store, once I arrived I stood across the street and watched (F/N) Up front by the cash register. She was taking orders, she looked really cute in her work uniform, especially when she gave that cute smile to the customers. Wait, what am I saying? She's a girl after all.......ugh, such a lame excuse. I've had a tiny tiny crush on her...which was a big lie, I was completely head over heals for her but she probably liked the Demon King or must I say Maou.

I've recently noticed how Maou and (F/N) have been becoming closer, I got suspicious of them and have recently been following them, this does not count as stalking right? I'm only trying to protect (F/N) from his evil grasp, after all I am a hero. I spaced off into as I looked at (F/N) I suddenly say Maou rest a hand in her shoulder, he smiled and looked at the customers, (F/N) blushed and looked down. I growl angrily, I felt a sudden pain in my chest, I felt anger, annoyance, and something else. I glared at Maou as I started marching (more like stomping) all the way inside MgRonald. (F/N) gave a closed eyed smile "Welcome, what would you like to order?" She asked not recognizing me. "I didn't come here to order" I said angrily. "Wait, that voice... Emi?" She opened her eyes and blinked in surprise "What are you doing here?" She asked surprised, I gave her a small smile before turning to look at Maou with a deadly glare "I came to talk with him" I said with a strained smile, said guy shivered as sweat rolled down his forehead. "U-Umm I have to work s-so not now" (F/N), not noticing what was going on smiled "Don't worry Maou, I can handle this by myself, anyways Chiho is coming back in a bit so don't worry, we'll handle it" Maou looked at her hopelessly and nodded giving up. He looked at me, I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and dragged him outside.

~Your POV~

I smile and wave as they left, I frowned a bit as they left "So she does like Maou, huh? Too bad, I never did have a chance" I said a bit sad. "(F/N), I'm back!" I herd Chiho yell as she tackled me in a hug, I smiled and patted her back faking a smile "Let's do this!" I said she smiled and nodded. We were soon flooded with customers again.

~Maou's POV~

Usually I'd just shake Emilia Th-...Emi off but today she looked completely pissed off. "So, what do you want to talk about, could it be quick? I don't want to leave (F/N) and Chiho do all the work" she seemed to be even angrier once I mentioned (F/N). "That's what I wanted to talk about, (F/N). What's your relationship with her?" She asked glaring, I gulp slightly "W-We're friends" she glared even more "Is that all?" I nodded "Y-yes!" She calmed down, I sighed in relief. I started thinking as to why she wanted to now my relationship with (F/N) when it suddenly hit me. "You like (F/N) right? And you asked about my relationship with her because you're jealous!" She blinked, her expression remained emotionless, a few seconds later her face started turning into darker shades of red, I smirked. Jackpot! "So you do like her!" She blushed a dark red and looked away "A-And what if I do?!" I grinned and ruffled her hair "Then go ask her out!" She looked up at me and gave a small smile "I will, a-and this is the only time I'll allow for you to touch me" she mumbled. Suddenly we herd something bang, our eyes darted towards the direction of the noise, it was (F/N), her eyes widened as she looked at us. She looked down at the floor, her bangs covered her eyes "I'm sorry to interrupt" she murmured as she ran away.

Emilia's eyes widened as she stared at (F/N) she growled and pushed my hand off her head. She ran after her, I sighed tiredly "Ugh, love is to complicated" I said to myself as I headed back to work.

~Emi's POV~

I ran after (F/N), she was pretty fast "(F/N)!" I yelled out but I received no answer, she ran across the road, she didn't see the truck coming towards her, my eyes widen, I ran as fast as I could and pushed her out of the way, it was as if time slowed down, we were nearly centimeters apart the truck, I held her close to me as we landed on the sidewalk somehow "(F/N)! I looked down at her, her (H/L) (H/C) was disheveled, tears rolled down her face, I shook her gently, she had fallen unconscious, I picked her up and carried her towards my home.