Michi's OTP Turning Canon - Haruka Tenoh x Reader

@JenLe1
It was a day like any others, or so I though. I did the usual, I woke up, took a shower, got a change of clothes, ate breakfast and ran down to the park for a run at the park. It wasn't my favorite thing to do but I needed to be in shape, after all, I have once in a while helped out the Sailor Scouts. I was close to them, they were all like big sisters to me, well....everyone except one. Haruka Tenoh who was Sailor Uranus. I have a crush on Haru, a nickname I gave her by the way.

Anyways, while I was running my phone started beeping, I took out my phone and saw that I had received a message. I blinked when I saw that Michiru had sent it.

Michiru: Meet me at the usual place

The message said. I quickly replied back.

Me: Ok, I'll be there in a bit

Michiru quickly responded back also

Michiru: Be sure to wear something casual

I replied back with an ok and ran back to my home. I got a new change of clothes and took a shower. When I finished I ran to the cafe which was where we usually met. I entered the cafe and saw Michiru standing and waving at me. I smiled and walked towards her "Hi Michi" she smiled and greeted back. Once I got there I noticed that Haruka was there, I gulped and smiled nervously "H-Hi Haru...." She blinked and smiled "Hey" I felt my cheeks warm up, I looked away feeling flustered. Haruka looked at me confused but shrugged it off.

Michiru's POV

I giggled quietly to myself, I knew that (F/N) liked Haruka but didn't admit it and Haruka was to dense to notice it. I secretly shipped them~ I noticed the the aura around them and giggled again, maybe it was better if I secretly snuck out and watch what they did, but hey, it's not stalking! It's.... being a caring motherly type of friend... I think...

I stood up and smiled at them "I'm going to the restroom for a bit" they nodded silently. I headed towards the bathroom. When I was sure that they weren't looking I ran towards the plant pot and hid behind it. I peeked at them and watched. "U-Umm, it's quite a beautiful day right?" Haruka stuttered out. (F/N) jumped and nodded nervously. An awkward silence surrounded them again. "Soooo...." "So?" (F/N) sighed "I got nothing to say..." Haruka smiled "Me neither" (F/N) smiled back "Michi is taking her time huh? Haruka nodded and chuckled a bit "Knowing her, she probably lied about going to the restroom and went home" Even though it was true I felt slightly offended, That hit my pride Haruka! I mentally yelled at her while glaring at her behind the plant pot.

"U-Umm, excuse me miss...." I turned around and saw a waiter smiling nervously and sweat dropping "Would you like to sit down and order something?" I sighed "I would like some green tea please" I said looking at them again. "Would you like a table miss?" I shook my head and shooed him away. The waiter sighed and went to get the order. I looked at them again. They had finally loosened up a bit and started having an actual conversation. "Really?" I asked. "Yeah, I love the feeling of the wind, going past the limits of speed, it all feels amazing" Haruka said smiling dreamily, (F/N) blushed and looked down at her hands. I smirked at her reaction Oh my~ It might seem that our little (F/N) is the submissive type~! Michiru thought.

~No One's POV~

The waiter soon came back with the tea "Here you are miss" Michiru took the tea and looked at the waiter flashing a smile. She then looked back at (F/N) and Haruka but didn't see them at the table. She looked around and saw them exciting the cafe. Michiru panicked drinking in one swift swing and shoved the teacup to the waiter. She took out some cash and quickly gave him the money "Keep the change!" Michiru yelled as she left.

Haruka and (F/N) started walking aimlessly while having a small talk. (F/N) would glance at Haruka and blush a dark shade of red. Haruka also glanced at (F/N), she thought that (F/N) was cute, the way her (E/C) eyes would shine, the way the wind would sway gently her (H/L) (H/C), how her (S/T) would bathe under the sun's light, to Haruka (F/N) was perfect. "So, (F/N) want to go there?" Haruka pointed at an empty park. (F/N) smiled and nodded. They both walked towards the park. (F/N) glanced at the swings and then looked at Haruka with puppy eyes "Push me?" Haruka chuckled and nodded, they headed towards the swings. (F/N) sat down on a swing while Haruka got behind her. Haruka started to push the swing, (F/N) smiled as she felt the wind blow, soon the swing started going higher and higher, (F/N) started to giggle, (F/N) then stood up on the swing and giggled more.

Haruka looked at her worriedly "(F/N)...please be careful" she said, (F/N) ignored her and swung more. (F/N) tried moving a bit but lost her grip on the chain of the swing, (F/N) panicked as she felt herself fall down, the ground coming closer and closer on her line of view. She closed her eyes waiting for the impact. Instead of falling on the hard ground she fell on something rather soft and felt something on her lips. (F/N) opened her eyes, and saw that she had landed on Haruka and was currently kissing her. (F/N) broke the kiss and scrambled off Haruka looking away. "I'm so sorry!" She apologized looking at Haruka. Haruka's face was completely red, Haruka touched her lips and looked at (F/N).

~Haruka's POV~

I felt my cheeks heat up, She kissed me....even though she fell on me and it was an accident but still.... I felt a smile grow on my face. I looked at (F/N) who kept apologizing with a flustered expression, I felt full of confidence and decided to tell her how I felt. "You have nothing to apologize, it was an accident, and it's not like I hated it, I liked it" (F/N) looked confused. "I liked it because I love you" (F/N) gasped and smiled. "I love you too!" She hugged me tightly and nuzzled the crook of my neck.

~Michiru's POV~

I had recorded the whole thing, I hid behind the bushes so they wouldn't see me although I doubted they would've noticed me if I were right I front of them anyway. I looked at my phone and giggled maniacally "Mommy, why is that woman behind the bushes and laughing?" A little boy said, the mom pulled her son close to her and walked fast. "I don't know honey but this is the type people you shouldn't talk too, ok?" The boy nodded. I scowled but ignored them, I looked at the little lovebirds in front of her. "Yes! My OTP is canon!" I yelled by accident. They looked at me surprised. "Michi/Michiru?" They said, I laughed and stood up. (F/N) pointed at my head "Umm, Michi....you have a bunch of leaves on your hair" I took out one of those hand mirror things and shook of the leaves on my hair. "Soooooo...congrats...?" Haruka stared at me seriously, I smiled nervously. "Wait here ok?" Haruka said smiling sweetly at (F/N), (F/N) nodded, Haruka looked at me and smiled darkly "You.Me.Bushes.Now!" I gulped, in other circumstances I would've thought a different meaning to what she said but I knew this wasn't that. At the end I had earned a good scolding and whatnot but it was all worth it since I had seen how my OTP became Canon.