Mine Only- Miku Hatsune x Reader

A/N: Nothing grand, just spaced it out a little at random for easier reading and did minor corrections; it's still a mess, there's a lot of grammar mistakes and it still doesn't make sense. + Tried to make bestie here G/N. Might still be some she/her around though; revision not thorough.

I was sitting at on the couch listening to music and minding my own business. My friend (F/N) came in and decided to open the shades. "Gah! Close it! To bright" I hissed covering my eyes. (F/N) stared at me with a poker face for a bit before grinning.

"Come on! You can't stay in here all day! You need to go outside once in a while (Y/N)!" I roll and lay down in my side. "I don't wanna" I grumble. They pout and walk over to me tugging on my hand. "Come on (Y/N)! I got tickets to go see Vocaloid! I promise you'll love it!" My ears perked up as I heard them say Vocaloid. "Vocaloid?!" I said with imaginary ears and tails popping out and twitching. They smile.

"Yup, I got us front row seats~!" I grinned happily and tackled them in a hug. "Yay! I freaking love you (F/N)!" They smile and pat my head; ruffling my (H/L) (H/C) locks.

"Go get changed, it's almost time, the concert is going to start soon" I nod and run to my room and put on (clothes of choice). After I finish putting my clothes on I go downstairs and basically drag my friend out of the house. "What are you waiting for?! Let's go!" (F/N) laughed and sped up.

~Mini Timeskip~

We arrived at the concert place. (F/N) decided to buy some glow sticks, I was pacing back and forward, up and down the hall. "I'm back~!" (F/N) yelled. I grabbed their hand and pulled them inside. We heard a bunch of screaming and cheers. "MIKU-CHAN!!!" "RIN-CHAN!!!" "LUKA-CHAN!" "MEIKO-CHAN" "GUMI-CHAN" "KAITO-KUN" "LEN-KUN!" "GAKUPO-SAMA!" I sweat dropped when I heard them yell Gakupo-Sama.

I've always listened to their music but never actually saw any pictures or in general physically seen them, somI was pretty excited to see them. The lights wheat completely off, I yelped and clung onto (F/N). They snorted and patted my head. The lights turn on revealing a group of people.

"Ohayo, minna! We're so happy that you came to see us! We hope you like the concert!" They yell. I look at all of them in awe. My eyes landed on a girl with twin pigtails, she had teal hair and eyes. She's hot! I thought blushing, (F/N) smirked and poked my cheek. "Aweeee~ Does little (Y/N) have a crush on Miku~?" I blush a bright red and push their hand off me. "S-Shut it (F/N)!" I felt a pair of eyes on us, I look around and noticed that Miku was staring at our direction with a smile, her eyes showed.....annoyance? Nah, not possible. the concert started, once in a while they'd all send winks and such driving the audience wild.

~Timeskip~
When concert ends

I stretch and smile "That was awesome!" (F/N) smiled. "I know right! And you know what's even more awesome?!" I grin excitedly "What?!" "Guess~" I frown and grab their shoulders and shake them "TELL ME YOU DUMMY!" They screamed and shake me back. "Passes to see the Vocaloids backstage!" They said squealing, I squeal back, we start jumping and acting like lunatics. We walk backstage and show the guards our passes, they nod and let us in. We see the whole Vocaloid Gang there.

(F/N) squealed while I tried acting like I didn't care that they were popular and such. I crossed my arms smiling slightly at (friend's name). (F/N) hugged me and took out their phone taking a picture. I felt the same stare from before so I looked around and saw Miku staring at us again. She was right behind me with the sweetest smile ever. I blush and tried to act cool. "H-Hi" I mentally hit myself for stuttering. She giggled and and smiled more "Hi~!" She says hugging me, I tense up and blush a bright red, I heard gasps and whispers from the other fans. (F/N) puts their thumbs up, winking and giggling.

"What's your name? I'm Miku Hatsune~" she says excitedly letting go of me. I sweat drop and smile "(F/N) (L/N)" she pulls me in for another hug. I stand still and look around awkwardly. Kinda clingy....well not that I mind I thought. She looks at the rest of the Vocaloid Gang "I'm going somewhere else with
(Y/N)" she said dragging me away, I clawed at the air desperately looking at (F/N) with pleading eyes. They simply giggled and fawned over the rest of the Vocaloid Gang.

Miku took me to her dressing room and hummed happily. "Sit here" she said patting the seat next to her on the couch. I sit down and lean a bit against the back of the couch. I saw her move closer. She rested her head on my lap. I slightly jumped surprised by her actions.

"M-Miku?" She hummed in reply, I breathed in and out trying to calm myself "It's nothing" I said smiling, she smiled back, I felt my heart pounding as I looked at her. Miku had closed her eyes and had a very cute smile on her face, I gulped as I checked her out. From her long and beautiful hair to her shoes. She is damn hot.

I gulp once again and squirmed a bit "What's wrong?" Miku asked concerned, she sat up and her face was close to mine. I leaned in and pecked her lips, I simply couldn't resist anymore, what could you expect, her face was close to mine; she was my celebrity crush. Her expression was so god damn cute, and It was driving me mad.

She blushed a bright red touching her lips staring at me in a daze, I was about to apologize when she suddenly sat on my lap straddling me and wrapping her arms around my neck. She leans close to my ear and whispers.

"I liked that, why don't we try that again?" I blush a bright red and looked at her flustered, I was about to say something when she suddenly pulled my head down and kisses me. I blush a darker shade of red looking at her wide eyed before closing my eyes and kissing back.

I wrap my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me. She smiled shifting a bit on my lap making herself more comfortable. I lick her bottom lip asking for entrance, she decided to tease me by not giving me entrance, I growl and whine slightly before nipping on her bottom lip, she moaned giving me enough time to slip my tongue inside.

I twirled my tongue around not leaving a place untouched. She moaned slightly and gripped on my shirt with one hand while tangling her other hand in my hair. Unfortunately we had to pull away because of the lack of oxygen.

"I-I like that too, Miku" I said blushing. Immediately as those words came out my mouth I cringed and buried my face on her neck. She giggled and stroked my hair. "I'm happy we met" I look at her and smile "Yeah, me too"

We spent the rest of the time kissing and cuddling eventually getting caught by Miku's manager, the rest of the Vocaloid gang, and of course (F/N).