The Pocky Game?- 96Neko x Reader

Remilia14
I was bored out my mind rolling on the bed when the I need knocking. I jumped off my bed and made a dash towards the door, I opened it and gasped for air resting my hands on my knees. "Wow, (F/N)! Are you ok?" I gasp for air and give a small smile "Y-Yeah" Kuro Neko grinned "I didn't know you were so excited to see me~" I blushed "I-It's not like that!Well.... maybe.... anyways! I didn't even know it was you!" Kuro Neko somewhat pouted in disappointment as we started walking to the living room. We both sat down on the couch, an awkward silence surrounded us as we looked down at the floor. "So.....what do you want to do?" Kuro Neko asked. I tried to come up with something but failed "Got nothing" she frowned and started thinking also. She grinned suddenly

"Do you have any Pocky?" My eyebrow arched as I looked at her in confusion "Of course, they're in the kitchen" she smiled "Ok~" she went in the kitchen leaving me alone and confused. She came back with the box of Pocky "I'm back~" I smile "Welcome back, so what is the Pocky for?" A barely visible pink dusted her cheeks "Well, I thought that we could play a game" I looked at her even more confused clueless to what she meant. "Do you know what the Pocky game is?" I shook my head "No" her blush darken slightly but she simply grinned "Newbie~" I pouted "So? What do you don't?" Kuro Neko grinned mischievously. "How about I demonstrate you?" I blink and nod "Sure" Kuro Neko grabbed a Pocky stick and put one end in her mouth, her hands rested on my knees as she faced at my direction. I blush and shifted a bit nervously. What is she going to do? I thought to myself. "Open your mouth~" she muttered huskily, I blushed a bright red and comply.

"You have to eat too, whoever pulls away losses" she murmured as she nibbled on the Pocky stick, I blushed a bright red as her face kept getting closer and closer. At this point our noses were touching, she looked at me with unknown emotion swirling in her eyes. I blushed a darker shade of red as she closed the distance, our lips were touching. Her arms wrapped around my waist as she pulled me closer to her. I shut my eyes tightly as I kiss back softly and moaned a bit as she rubbed circles on my waist. She smiled and slipped her tongue inside my mouth. We quickly entered into a make out session. I eventually pulled away because I needed to breathe "I love you (F/N)" Kuro Neko said nuzzling my neck while hugging me, I blushed and hugged back. "I love you too" I smiled and nuzzles back. I would definitely remember this moment forever.