She's Mine!- Maka Albarn x Shy! Reader

You had a date with your cute girlfriend Maka. She told you too meet up at the ice cream parlor. You sat on a table near the window waiting for Maka to arrive. You suddenly felt two arms wrap around you "Hi Hun~" you jumped and looked around to find Blair smiling. "H-Hi" you said stuttering, she giggled and piled you closer pressing her breasts against you. You squeaked and blushed a bright red "M--Miss Blair! Please stop that!" You said, Blair smiled coyly "Stop what?" She said while pressing her breasts even more against you. You tried pushing her off you but failed, you ended up with your faced buried on her chest, you flailed around trying to get away but Blair hugged you and didn't let go. "You're so cute I just want to kiss you!" You froze and started flailing even more.

You herd someone cough "Could you PLEASE get off MY girlfriend!" The person yelled. The person pushed Blair off you and hugged you tightly. "Are you ok (F/N)?" The person asked. You looked up and saw Maka looking at you concerned. "Mhm" you hummed in reply as you nuzzled her. She smiled at you and then glared at Blair who visibly shrunk on the spot. "So, what were you doing to MY girlfriend?" Blair shuffled a bit "I...I was just teasing her, s-she's just so cute when she's embarrassed!" Maka sighed "I know that better than anyone but she's still my girlfriend so please refrain from doing so..." Blair vigorously nodded and left. Maka huffed and sat next to you, you smiled and poked her cheek. "We're you jealous?" She blushed a dark red and looked away "Maybe..." You giggled and hugged her, Maka's blushed turned darker. "I love you Maka" her eyebrow twitched as she tried to control herself. "I love you too" you smiled and nuzzled her neck. Maka finally relaxed and hugged back smiling. "So what about that ice cream?" You asked as your eyes sparkled at the thought of eating ice cream. Maka sighed and ruffled your hair. "Let's go get the ice cream" you cheered and slightly dragged her towards the counter.

Here, a suuuuuuuuuper short chapter thingy for Maka. Sorry about that, I had this like this for a while and when I looked at it for a bit I just couldn't come up with anything else. If you have any suggestion as to how to continue this, if you want a continuation, it's more than welcomed. I'll do the other requests in a bit and hopefully publish them soon.