You Peeked Right?!- Umi Sonada x Reader

I am currently sitting down on the floor watching my best friend Umi, shoot arrows right on the center of the target. I looked at her from the head to the toe. She truly is amazing, not just because she's so caring, cool, shy, and cute....well maybe it is. It all started with a small childhood crush, I thought it would go away soon but I was so mistaken. My small crush developed into a massive crush, Umi Sonada, my childhood friend, had shot me right in the heart with her love arrow, I was completely head over heels for her. Me and Umi are almost inseparable, she always invites me to go watch her at practice, so here I am, sitting down on the floor watching Umi shooting her arrows.
I watched her even more intently, she looked hot, sweat started rolling down her skin, her clothes were getting wet making it become a bit transparent. I blushed and prayed I that I wouldn't have a nosebleed. When she was done she wiped the sweat off with the towel I had given her. When she finished she flashed me a small smile "Thank you" I grinned and patted her back "No problem!" My eyes traveled across the room until they landed on my water bottle. I blushed a darker shade as an idea popped in my head "Here Umi, drink up" I said as I grabbed my water bottle, she looked at me unsure "Are you sure?" I smiled more "Yes" she took the bottle hesitatingly. I kept grinning from ear to ear, she closed her eyes and took large gulps, some water started spilling down her chin, my eyes followed the small droplets of water, I felt my face get super hot. I gulped and looked away.
"Ahh, that was refreshing! Thanks (F/N)" I looked at Umi again and she had a cute smile plastered on her face, I blushed a darker shade "Are you ok (F/N)?" Umi asked concerned, I look away "Y-Yes, it's just hot" she smiled "I know what you mean" I blinked and looked around, we were in the locker room for the archery club, I hadn't noticed because I was distracted thinking about Umi. "C-Can you please look away?" She asked timidly, I nodded slowly and looked away. Umi started taking her clothes off, although I said I wouldn't look the temptation was far greater than my words, I glanced at her and blushed looking at her wide eyed, she's so damn hot! I cover my nose with both my hands feeling blood coming out my nose. Keep calm (F/N)! Not the best moment or place to have a nosebleed! I glanced at her again and felt more blood gushing out, I groaned and started walking out the locker room.
"I-I'm gonna go get something I forgot real quick!" I yelled to Umi as I ran out not glancing back at her. Umi had finished changing and walked out to the hallway looking at my retreating figure in confusion. I rushed to the bathroom and got some paper to wipe the blood away. "Damn, that was too much for me" I murmured to myself. I walked out after making sure that the bleeding stopped. I went back to look for Umi. I found her waiting outside the locker room. "Did you find it?" Flashes of her changing flashed through my mind, I blushed a dark red and looked at the floor "Y-Yeah...." Umi arched an eyebrow, she felt as if I wasn't telling the truth so she started prying further "So what did you forget?" I blink and tried to come up with something. "U-uh, m-my book?" She frowned and then blushed "W-Wait...you looked didn't you!" I look away guiltily "I-I'm sorry" I murmur quietly, Umi sighed and smiled a bit blushing a darker shade of red. "I don't mind, as long as it's you" I blush a dark shade of red as I looked at her wide eyed. "W-What?" I said in confusion.
She blushed more and looked away "I said that it's ok if it's you... Because I like you (F/N), since the first time we met" I smile happily and hug her "I'm so glad! I like you too, I've been in love with you since forever!" I give her a peck in the lips, her face turned a bright red as she looked at me shocked, steam was basically coming out of her head "W-What was that for?" I smile "Just cause I felt like it" She blushed and clutched my shirt burying her face on the crook of my neck. I smiled and stroked her hair "Will you be mine?" I said looking at her. She smiled cutely still blushing "Yes" I felt like I felt as if I could die happily on any moment. My childhood crush liked me back, and that is a happiness that could last me a lifetime.