Solomon growled again and ready to fight all this newly arrived shifters.

"We need to go" the woman said to the taller and bigger man.

The man looked at her and nodded. He carefully lifted the man that was lying in the woman's lap. The woman stood up and one last time looked at the Solomon before she looked around her and nodded then took off running with the men following her from behind.

Solomon watches them until he can no longer see them. He looked at Paige who was whimpering and shaking in his arms.

"Paige?" he gently called her but she didn't response.

Solomon put both his hand on both side of her jaw and slowly lifted her head to face him. He gasped seeing tears flowing from her eyes like a waterfall and her eyes look so distant. It was clouded and he was very sure that Paige hasn't grasped her surroundings.

"Paige..." Solomon called again, "...come back to me love" he kissed her forehead and he stayed it there until he can feel her relaxing.

"So... so-lo... ...mon" she said as her voice trembled.

Solomon moves his lips away from her forehead replacing it with his forehead and meets her eyes.

"I'm here" his breathe gently fanning her face. "I'm here love" he wipes her tears with his thumb slowly. "shh... it's okay" he embraced her again and she grasp tightly in his shirt pulling him closer to her, "Everything will be alright"

They stayed in that position until he felt she totally relaxes. Her head fell on his shoulder but still grasping tightly in his shirt as if she was scared that he'd disappeared.

Solomon slowly stood up carefully lifting Paige in his arms while her head is resting in his shoulder; her face was snuggling in his neck. Solomon walked towards the pack house holding Paige tightly in his arms as he carried her in his arms; one arm under her legs and the other was supporting her back.

"Don't... leave me..." Paige murmured quietly but Solomon heard it clearly then her gripped loosen in his shirt. Solomon stops and watches her arm fell at her side like she was dead. He almost had a heart attack that very moment but felt relieve went he felt her breathing in his neck.

Alpha Slade appeared and ran towards them in a rush. "Is she...

"Just unconscious" Solomon answered.

Alpha Slade sighed in relief then he mind linked Nicholas, 'get Doc Gary and wait for us in the pack house'

'Yes Alpha' Beta Nicholas answered.

Solomon and Alpha Slade walked towards the pack house. Alpha Slade shut his mouth and didn't even bother to ask Solomon what happen especially now is not the right time.

Solomon was surprised as they were welcome by the crowd outside the Pack House. Every female, children, men and sentinels of the pack are there waiting for them and they were watching at Solomon while he continue walking straight to the pack house.

Everyone was worried and nervous as they watch Solomon. In their eyes, Solomon was carrying Paige like she was a dead person; her arm was hanging in her side.

No one uttered a word neither a voice heard in that very moment because they knew that if the unknown pack did this to Paige – the Wolfsbane strongest Sentinel then their pack is in deep shit.

Doc Gary and Beta Nicholas was waiting inside the pack house and stood up as soon as they saw Solomon entered the house. Solomon didn't pay them attention and went to the room he was occupying while staying at the pack.

Thankfully Alpha Slade opens the door of the room for him. Solomon nodded at the Alpha in thanks. He carefully put Paige in the bed adjusting the blanket to cover her body before he sat down beside her and caress her cheeks.

Doc Gary cleared his throat to get Solomon's attention and he didn't fail. Solomon slowly raised his head and saw Alpha Slade, Beta Nicholas and Doc Gary was standing there looking at him.

"May I?" Doc Gary said nodding his head to the bed.

Solomon looked back at Paige before he stood up and nodded at Doc Gary. Solomon takes a few distances away from the bed and crossed his arms in his chest watching Doc Gary.

Doc seated in the bed. He put his index and middle finger in Paige's wrist to check her pulse. He was counting her pulse while looking at his watch. He checks every vital sign and everything is normal but he noticed something is wrong. He pinch Paige's pinky finger and her body didn't response in the pain. He opens her eyelids lifting in using his pointing finger and thumb. He frowned when all that he can see is white clouding her pupils. He also opens the other eye and it was the same.

Doc Gary sat there with his eyes were still looking at Paige. 'When it comes to this woman, I can't apply anything that I've learn about treating a shifter.' Doc Gary thought and sighed.

He sighed again and gently scratches his forehead before standing up. "She's fine..." he said to them without meeting their gazes as they were waiting for him to say something.

"But?" Solomon asked frowning.

Doc Gary looked at Paige through his shoulder then back to Solomon, meeting Solomon's eyes in a few second then look away. "Eaton" He said to Alpha Slade and Alpha Slade just nodded without even asking why he needs Eaton here.

Doc Gary immediately mind link Eaton after getting permission from Alpha Slade.

+++

The taller and bigger man laid the man in the bed and walked out from the room followed by the woman with blue eyes. He stop outside the room and turn back to look at the woman while she grabs the door knob and looked at the taller man.

"No one is allowed to enter in this room..." She said, "Or get near in this side of the mansion. Do you understand?" The taller man nodded, "If you need anything, just mind link me" the taller man nodded again and she closed the door slowly without making any sound.

She walked toward the bed and put the blanket in his body. She gently kissed his forehead and sat at the sofa beside the bed facing it.