The next time I woke up, it was almost light outside, and the scenery was moving quickly. On the move to the last show. Hollywood, here we come.

Then I felt moving next to me, and almost forgot about my lovely company. I wrapped my arm around CC's waist and rested my head against his back. I just kept my eyes closed until he moved again. Which was about an hour later. He rolled over and faced me, still asleep. He looked like an angel. I could not get over how adorable he looked when he was sleeping.

Then I spent about another half hour staring at his soft, sleeping expression, until he scrunched up his nose and his eyes slowly started to open. I smiled at him. Then he smiled and said, "Now you're up. I've been waiting to kiss those lips."

"You haven't yet," I said.

"I will..In 5, 4, 3, eh forget it." He kissed me as we laid there in the morning sun coming through the bunk window.

When we parted, he gently bit my lip and let it go. I smiled, "Out of the one and a half years we've been together, you try that on me now? I like that, babe."

He grinned, "Good."

I kissed him one more time then laid my head on his chest. He just hugged my waist and we laid there, silent. Then we heard silent talking in the bunk above us, Ash and Rosie.

CC banged his fist above him and Ash whisper-yelled, "Stop banging!"

CC chuckled. Then we laid there next to each other, facing each other and looking each other in the eyes, our faces barely three inches apart. I pulled out my phone from under my pillow and faced it at us, he smiled at me and I smiled back and took the picture. I looked at it and edited it, making it black and white. It looked so cute. It was now my phone wallpaper. He said, "Send it to me, love."

I giggled, "Mkay."

Then he said, "So, love, while you were asleep, Andy told us we were to have paparazzi soon. And we are going back on tour in the UK."

"Paparazzi?"

"From what John told Andy. I honestly have no clue, it's some rock gossip magazines that just came out."

"Well, rock gossip magazines? Personally, that's pretty stupid. What has the world turned to?! And the UK..." I said slowly.

He grimaced, "I don't want to leave you and Carolyn."

"I know, love, but you make your living off of this. You love your fans too. BVB is important. I honestly understand," I said.

"But, but, I just wish you could come with us but I know you can't and honestly that makes me want to sneak you both into my suitcase and bring you with me."

I giggled, "It wouldn't look right. But it's the tour. I have October with me."

"The tour is four months," he said.

My jaw dropped, "But that's so long!"

"You survived the month I was in the UK," he pointed out.

"A month. Four months. See the difference?" I asked.

He frowned, "You're making me feel bad."

"Don't. I know your fans are important and especially the UK ones since you barely see them."

He said, "It will go by fast. I promise you that. The tour starts a week after Carolyn's birthday in five months."

I smiled, "Good thing you're not missing Carolyn's birthday."

He nodded, smiling. "Yup."

I kissed him and said, "Paparazzi."

He frowned in disgust, "I don't  want them up in our business, following us around."