The Epilogue.

-Harrys POV-

3 years after the wedding.

Me and Jade are still married and have a beautiful set of girl twins. They were only 1. There names were Meredith Ashtin Styles and Merelynn Darcy Styles. They both had bright green eyes and long brown hair. They had long hair for only being 1.

"Meredith!" I yelled.

She quickly crawled over to me. I picked her up and fixed her tutu. You see Jade is really girly so the girls wear tutus and everything.

"Where's your sister?" I cooed.

She just shrugged. Soon enough Jade came down holding Merelynn.

Meredith and Merelynn were wearing white long sleeved shirts that ha their name on them with pink tutus and white converse.

Ellen wanted The Styles Family on The Ellen Show so that's where we were going today.

I was wearing skinny jeans, my white converse, a white v-neck and a black blazer. Jade was wearing skinny jeans, her white converse and a white off the shoulder long sleeved shirt that had grey hearts on the elbows, she tucked the shirt in.

"Lets go!" I said picking up Meredith.

Jade got Merelynn. We put them I there car seats and sped off to The Ellen Show.

-------------------------------------------

-Jades POV-

"Today we have The Styles!" Ellen announced and we walked out with the girls in our arms. The girls waved. We sat down on the red couch.

"So these are the beautiful Styles twins?" Ellen said.

The girls nodded there heads.

"We'll I must say they are gorgeous!" Ellen exclaimed.

"Thank you!" I squealed.

--------------------------------------------

The show was over an it was now 9 pm.

"You girls ready for bed?" I asked.

Meredith nodded and Merelynn clung on to Harry tighter. We carried the girls upstairs and put them in there cribs. Me and Harry changed into pajamas and got in bed.

"They are so much work." Harry sighed.

"I know."

"Can you imagine having 3?" Harry laughed.

"Well......." I trailed off.

"Jade?" Harry smiled.

"I'm pregnant!" I squealed.