Chapter 10

-Harry POV-

"Home." I called to Jade as I parked the car.

I then realized she was sleeping. I pulled out my iPhone an quickly snapped a picture. She's so cute.

I pulled open my door and there was 3 or 4 paparazzi's taking pictures.

I went around to Jades door and opened it. I unbuckled her seatbelt and grabbed her bridal style.

"Move!" I yelled to the many fans and paparazzi quickly gathering.

"Damnit." I mumbled.

I hugged Jades body closer to mine. I finally reached the door to the lobby and it was opened by the security. Once I finally reached safety I went to the elevator and pressed the button.

I opened the door to Jades apartment. I went to her room and layer her down on the bed. I took off her shoes and jacket.

Should I put her in pajamas? I guess.

I slipped off her shirt and slid on one of my t shirts. It reached about down to her knees. I slid off her skinny jeans an socks. I moved her so her head was on the pillow. I covered her up an kissed her head.

I started the shower and undressed and stepped in. I quickly washed my hair and my body.

I stepped out with a towel around my waist. I brushed my teeth and put on my cologne. I stepped in jades room and saw she was still sleeping.

I slid on some underwear and put my towel on the door. I went over to the bed and pulled back the covers. Jades shirt had ridden up so it showed part of her bra and all of her knickers. She was really hot.

I laid down next to her.

"Harry?" She mumbled.

"Yes babe?"

"I'm really cold." She said as she shivered.

"Come here." I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer.

I pulled her cold body almost on top of mine. I tucked in the blanket around us.

"Goodnight Jadey." I kissed the top of her head.

"Goodnight Haz." She said as she drifted off to sleep.