Chapter 5

-Jades POV-

"JADE GET THE FUCK UP."

"WHY" I screamed back.

"Because I'm taking you to lunch." Harry smiled as he sat down next to me.

"Oh really?" I smirked. "Where? And I you say it's a surprise ill tackle you."

"What if I want you to tackle me?" He winked.

"Stop. Seriously."

"It's a surprise." He smiled showing me his dimples.

"Whatever." I snapped as I tackle him.

He was now laying on his back and I was straddling him.

"I always like a girl on top." He winked.

"Harry! We're not even dating!" I said.

"Soon." He smirked.

"Be ready soon." And with that he walked out of my room.

"Casual or Fancy, Haz?"

"Casual babe."

With that I ran to my closet and got out my dark skinny jeans and a red Minney Mouse hoodie. I grabbed my black vans and slipped them on. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I decided to straighten my hair.

When I finished everything I put on perfume. I slipped my phone in my back pocket. I also put some money in my pocket.

"I'm ready." I said as I grabbed a water out of the fridge.

Harry had on dark skinny jeans and a teenage runaway hoodie. He slipped on his converse.

"Is it cold? And are we going to be outside?" I asked.

"Yeah bring gloves and your coat." He said.

I put on my black beanie but my hair was still down. I slipped on my gloves and my coat.

"You're cute." Harry said simply stated.

"Thank you." I blushed.

"Lets go." He said.

We walked down my steps to the main lobby. There was a few fans outside. We stopped to give them autographs.

"Harry can I just have yours I don't want Jades" one of the teenage girls said. I was hurt but it didn't matter.

"Yeah I guess." Harry said and signed it.

"Come on." Harry said kind of angrily.

"Are you ok?"

"Sometimes fans just make me mad."

"It's ok I don't mind." I said.

We started walking down the sidewalk. Passing business people along the way.

"Wanna go to Starbucks?" Harry asked.

"Is that even question?" I joked and grabbed his hand and ran into Starbucks.

It was really warm in here. I took off my gloved and put them in my coat pocket.

"What do you want ill go order." Harry asked.

"A vanilla bean frappe." I sad handing him money.

"No, ill pay." Harry demanded.

"But-"

"We're on a date ill pay. Go sit down babe." He said. I went to the back and sat down. Harry then came back with my drink an 2 cupcakes.

"Here you go." He smiled and handed me my drink and cupcake.

"Cupcakes?" I laughed.

"Well I wanted cupcakes." He said proudly.

"Let me take a picture." I said.

"Do your cupcake face with your cupcake." I laughed as I snapped the picture.

I put it on twitter:

@JadeLittleMix: Starbucks and Cupcakes with my Cupcake @HarryStyles :)xx

Pictwit.com/38384883939jdjd

I put my phone away and started eating.

------------------------------------------

"I'm so cold and tired." I complained as I dropped my bags down by the door. After Starbucks we went to the mall and shopped.

"Jade?" Harry asked.

"Yes?" I answered confused.

"Will you um- be my girlfriend?" He said nervously.

"Id love to, Harry." I ran up to him and hugged him.