Chapter 27

-Harrys POV-

I woke up and peeled Jade off my body. I pulled on some sweatpants and left my shirt off. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a banana. I sat down on the stool and peeled my banana. A few minutes later Jade came out in a pair of my sweatpants, her jumper from yesterday, her glasses and her hair tied in a messy bun.

"Morning baby." I said to her.

"Morning." She said it sounded like she had a cold.

"You sick?" I asked walking over to the trash can and throwing my banana away.

"My head hurts and my nose is stuffed up."

I walked over to the Medicine cabinet and got out some aspirin.

"Here." I handed them to Jade.

"Thank you." She whispered.

I swept Jade up and she cuddled into me. I walked back into my room and placed Jade on the bed. I turned on my tv. It was on MTV.

I got in bed with Jade . She cuddled into me.

'The hottest girl band right now, is Little Mix of course. Here we bring you there latest music video, How Ya Doin!' The lady on MTV announced.

"Hey look." I said tapping Jade.

'Hey how you doin, sorry you can't get through. Why don't ya leave your name and your number and we'll get back to you.' The voices of Little Mix filled the room.

"You're so pretty." I whispered to Jade.

"You're pretty too." Jade laughed.

The scene where they're dancing came up.

"And you can dance."

"I would say the same but you can't dance." Jade laughed.