Chapter 32

-Harrys POV-

It's been a week since me and Jade got really serious. In the next few years when our fame dies down a little bit I'm going to propose to her.

I walked over to Louis apartment. I really need advice. I knocked on his door. He answered it and I walked in.

"What's up Haz? Is it Jade?" He questioned and sat next to me on his couch.

"I really like Jade and I want to be with her forever. We both want to get married and start a family together in the next few years. Are we rushing into it?" I asked.

"If you really love her mate go for it. I would just wait until the fame dies down a bit. And when your older and not so busy." He said.

"Thank you. "

-Jades POV-

My mum wanted me and Harry to come visit her. My mum is a single parent. My dads not in the picture. I'm an only child so I'm a bit spoiled I would say. (AN not sure if this is true but it is in the story.)

I called Harry.

(Phone Convo)

H- Hello?

J- My mum wants us to come visit her. Are you busy? I would like to go tomorrow for like 2 days. You don't have to.

H- I'd love to babe. I'm not busy at all.

J- well pack! Lets leave tomorrow!

H- alright babe. Ill come stay at your house tonight. See you soon. Love you.

J- Love you too!

Were going to drive. It only takes like 4 hours.

------------------------------------------

-Jades POV-

"Harry! Wake up! We're at my mums!" I squealed.

"Im up!" He yawned.

We got out and grabbed our suitcases.

"I'm gonna warn you. I have a Dalmatian that's huge. She's really nice though. She doesn't bite or anything." I laughed.

We walked up the porch steps and I opened the door. I sat our suitcases by the door.

"Mum?" I yelled.

"Jade! Harry!" Se squealed and gave us each a hug.

"Where's Ellie?" I asked.

"Out back. You guys go ride four wheelers or something out back. I'm making lasagna for dinner. Your favorite Jade!" She sad and walked back into the kitchen.

My house is out in the country. We don't have any neighbors for miles.

I walked out back and saw Ellie, my gigantic dog, sitting under the huge trees that has a hammock connected between them.

"Ellie!" I squealed.

Harry laughed and sat down on the hammock. She comes above my waist. I petted her and laid down next to Harry on the Hammock.

"Your house and yard is massive." Harry complimented.

"Wanna walk around?" I asked.

"Sure." He said.

I stood up and grabbed his hand. I walked into the barn that had our golf carts and four wheelers.

"Wanna drive over to the pond?" I asked.

"Sure." He chuckled.

I started up the four wheeler an Harry hopped on the back. I drove over to the pond. I parked the four wheeler and dragged him over to the dock that went out over the water. I sat down with my feet hanging in the water. Harry laid down with his head in my lap. I played with his hair.

"You're so beautiful." I complimented.

"So are you." He sat up and kissed my lips.

He was now facing me. Our faces were centimeters apart.

"Be mine forever Jade."

"I'll always be yours Harry."