Chapter 23

-Harrys POV-

We were driving home and Jade fell asleep.

We pulled into the drive way of the Mansion beach house. I got out and closed my door and ran over to Jades side.

I picked her up and brought her inside and laid her on the couch. I figured I would go get a shower. I walked into the bathroom and undressed.

I turned on the shower and washed my hair and body. I stepped out and dried off. I walked into our room with my towel around my waist. I grabbed underwear and sweatpants.

I walked into the living room to see Jade still sleeping. I laid down next to her and kissed down her neck. She stirred in her sleep. I grabbed her hips and flipped her over so she was laying on top of me sleeping. I through a blanket over us and grabbed the remote. It was on E! News.

'Jade and Harry out on romantic vacation? The hot couple spotted in Disney World then at the beach. Today they were at the Water Park!' I smiled as they showed a picture of me with my hands on Jades waist and her hands on my chest. We were both smiling and our foreheads were over.

I felt Jade stir on my chest.

"Harry?" Jade said softly.

"Yes baby?"

"Hi." She smiled.

"Hi honey."

"I'm going to take a shower." She said quietly.

15 minutes later out came Jade in black leggings and a loose pink crop top.

She sat down by my feet. "Come here."

She climbed up me and laid her head on my chest.

"Harry?" Jade said quietly.

"Hm?"

"I-I'm on my period and I don't have anything." She blushed and tucked her head in my neck.

"I'll go get you some ok baby?" I said sitting Jade on the couch.

I slipped on a shirt and left.

I went to the corner store and got Jade tampons and chocolate.

I drove home.

"Here baby." I said and handed Jade her stuff.

"Thank you." She blushed and ran to the bathroom.

She came back out and cuddled me I the couch.

She whimpered.

I put my hand on the lower part of her stomach.

"Does that feel good?" I questioned.

She nodded.

I laid there looking at her. She was looking at me but soon she fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------

-Jades POV-

I woke up in our big bed with a large warm hand across my stomach. I looked at the alarm clock on the bedside table.

6:45 am.

I wasn't tired anymore. I pulled his hand if my stomach. I walked to the door that led to the beach. The sky was beautiful it was pink and orange. I quickly snapped a picture. I posted it to twitter.

@JadeLittleMix: Morningg :) xx

Pictwit.com/288383jsjd77

I went down by the water and just started walking. I was scared shitless when eyes covered mine. I squealed.

"Guess who?" A husky voice said.

"Ummm Harry?" I guessed.

He uncovered my eyes and hugged me.

"Why you up so early?" Harry questioned.

"I went to sleep at like 6 yesterday." I said intertwining our fingers. We walked for a while and I got tired and started having cramps.

"Want me to carry you?" Harry asked.

"No it just hurts." I said walking back to the house.

"What day we leaving?" I asked Harry.

"Tomorrow." He said opening the door.

I immediately went to the couch and ate chocolate.

"You're crazy." Harry said as be sat down on the couch.

"But you love me." I mumbled.

"We haven't got any pictures since we've been here."

Me and Harry walked outside and took a bunch of pictures by the water and stuff.

"We have the paparazzis pictures." I chuckled.

That's the only good thing about paparazzi. You don't have to remember to take pictures.