Chapter 7

-Harry's POV-

"It's the beautiful, Jade Thirlwall."

The interviewer and the boys looked surprised. They then started cheering.

"Thanks lads." I said and looked over to Jade.

She was smiling ear to ear.

"So we have another 1D and LM relationship?" The I interviewer said in her annoying voice.

"I guess we do." I said.

"We'll ladies and gentlemen, that's all the time we have for today. See you tomorrow at 11:00 with another guest!" She ended the show.

We got up and started walking over to Jade.

"So have you guys asked management?" Liam asked.

"No not yet." We both said.

"We'll you need to soon. Don't get to comfortable because they might. It like this relationship." Liam sighed and I became angry.

"We love eachother." I said.

"I don't care what management says I want to be with her and I will." And with that I grabbed Jades hand and led her to the door.

"It's ok Harry. My management won't care. They'll actually be happy. They're really laid back. I'm just not sure about your management." Jade said as she looked up at me.

I loved that she is so short and small.

"It's ok baby. Even if they say we can't be together we will. I won't let them separate us." I replied and kissed the top of her head.

When we got downstairs Paul was waiting by the door. There was like 2000 fans outside.

"Come here jade." I demanded as I pulled Jade under my arm.

We walked out side and all we saw was flashes and heard random questions.

"Move."

"Get out of the way."

"Excuse me." I hear jade saying those things.

I looked back and saw her in the middle of a circle of fans and paparazzi.

"Watch out. Move!!" I screamed as I grabbed jades tiny waist with my large hands and pulled her close to me.

"Harry." She whimpered.

I finally got us to the car.

"I hate paparazzi so much." Jade sighed as she clicked her seat belt.

I saw her reach towards the radio. She turned it up.

'Were going to throwback to a few summers ago with One Direction!' The radio host said.

I heard the familiar tune of What Makes You Beautiful.

"You're insecure, don't know what for. You're turning heads when you walk through the dooorrrr." Jade sang.

------------------------------------------

"I'm going to get Starbuks." I called to Harry as I slipped on my coat.

"Ok. I don't want anything."

"Bye!" I called and walked down the hallway to the stairs.

When I got to the lobby there weren't any fans.

I started walking to Starbucks.

----------------------------------------

"One Vanilla Bean Frap please." I smiled at the boy working the counter.

"Ok. Do you think I could get a beautiful girls number?" He asked.

"Oh I have a boyfriend.." I smiled and laughed.

"He doesn't need to know." I was pissed now.

"Can I just have my coffee." I growled.

"Fiesty?."

He handed me my Vanilla Bean Frap and I saw a few teenage girls in the corner giggling.

I began my journey home.

Incoming call: Pezz :)xx

"Perrie!" I screamed down the phone.

"Jade! Whats going on?"

"Nothing. Me and Harry haven't been doing much. But we are dating." I squealed.

"That's great! Oh my gosh! I love you! Well I just wanted to make sure my cupcake was ok. Bye babe I love you."

"Bye Perrie." I said and hung up.

I'd now arrived at my building. I ran up the steps. I opened my door to see a angry and sad looking Harry sitting on his laptop.

"Are you flirting with other guys?" He turned the laptop to me. I saw a picture of me smiling at the Starbucks Barista.

Tough Lover {Jade Thirlwall & Harry Styles}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara